Sweet Prince Imagine

You and Princeton have been having problems in your relationship. He's cheated on you multiple times, he's been getting drunk nd comes home to beat you, he even forces you to have sex with him. One day you were sitting with him on the couch with a big space between you two. Prince glanced over at you with a concerned look on his face.

"YN?"

"Y-Yes", you answered nervously.

"Do you love me?" The room got quiet nd was still.

"Yes, W-Why wouldn't I?" He eased closer to you nd you flinched a little leaning back.

"I know you really don't, you're afraid of me YN."

You didn't know what to say, so you broke eye contact nd looked away.

"Its ok YN."

He kissed you on the forehead nd went upstairs.

The next day, you came in from work worried, you didn't see or hear from Prince all day. You put your purse down on the couch, nd walked in the kitchen for a snack. The first thing you noticed was a note on the counter. You slowly picked it up nd began to read it:

"Dear YN,

                Be with the one that makes you happy, the one that makes you smile, the one that makes you laugh, nd each day worth while." "Live life for the moment, try hard to make it last because life is so short, it goes by so fast, so when you find love, don't let it slip away." "Hold it forever, nd cherish it each day. "As long as you are happy, that is what you should do." "Love that someone nd let them know, before your life is through."

                         Love,

                               Princeton XoXo

You began to tear up as you let the paper fall to the ground. You breathed in, then out, then you wiped away your tears nd smiled, he DID care.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

~Aweee!!!!

~Comment

~Vote