Prodigy Freaky Imagine

~~~~~

I slowly laid her down onto my bed as we continued to kiss.

"Are you a virgin?"

She nodded shaking a bit. I knew she thought she was gonna be in pain.

"I'll just go slow nd steady with you."

I striped all her clothes nd started kissing her from between her breast, all the way down to her private area.

"You ready?"

"Yes", she closed her eyes tight.

I slowly entered her, I gripped her waist nd moved my hips with the rhythm. I could tell she was in pain because a small tear escaped her eye. I wiped it away with my thumb nd pecked her lips. She smiled nd I could tell it was getting better.

"Prod...faster...."

She dug her fingernails into my back, I LOVED it. I started to Pick up the pace. She started screaming nd screaming. I thought I was hurting her till I saw the grin on her face. I licked my lips nd pumped harder.

"Uh, Prod, Daddy.....more, more.."

I laughed nd my hand traveled to her clit. I played with it, it was wet nd warm. I started fingering her first with 2 fingers, then 3. She moaned my name at the top of her lungs. I could feel myself about to cum. Should I pull out? Well, this pussy is good, she might make a good mother. I felt my juices flow into her. She released her sweet juices too. I pulled out nd rolled off of her.

"You were....."

"Amazing..."

I finished her sentence off nd she playfully hit me. I kissed her nd we cuddled in silence. Eventually we fell asleep just like that.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

~How was I ?

~Comment

~Vote

~Shelly