The flock of seaguls have come

At lunch you guys ate sandwiches which both of your moms had made for you guys. Right when you both were about to get up, girls came over and used you as an excuse to be with you guys. Most of those girls didn't even say a single word to you before, you weren't suprised.. ''Oh Hi I'm Ashley, call me Ash for short'' Niall just smiled at her and said Hi, he then wanted to go outside with you, you could tell he was kind of annoyed by those girls. On your way to a table covered with shade he asked you ''Do you sing?'' You shyly respond ''Yeah..'' ''Sing for me!'' ... ''I can't infront of all these people'' ''

C'mon C'mon C'mon'' He kept begging you ''Fine'' you finally say moving your curly hair to one side. You sang Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus, guessing by everybody looking at you including Cristian everybody looked at you, some with their jaws on the ground and others with a ''Wow'' like expression on their face with a smile. Niall stared at you then stopped you ''You're talented, that was just.. just wow'' ''Thanks but that isn't my true talent..'' ''Oh really whats your true talent then?'' Raising one of his eyebrows. ''Well, I'm pretty flexible and I've always loved dancing since I was little'' ''So you could do all those crazy back flips and stuff?'' You started getting the feeling he wanted to see you do your thing or Thang. ''Yeah..'' ''Wow.'' ''Yep.'' You soon noticed his glistening blue eyes looking into your Blueish, Greenish eyes.. ''You have such gorgeous eyes'' He said without taking his eyes off of yours. ''Thanks'' You looked at the ground while your cheeks went from pink to red.