2~Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Beautiful

"God! Would you guys stop with the kissy kissy goo goo shit!" I yelled at them.

They continued sucking each other's face. Hmph, I bet they didn't even hear me.

Damn, Joshua is so whipped. I mean, I'm happy and all that he finally got the girl that he's been crushin' on since the first grade. But seriously, they could have been way past this godforsaken honeymoon-stage had they realized the feeling was mutual from the start. And now that they're finally together, they can't be separated for more than a single class. My boy is so wrapped up, he's takes on the persona of Speedy Gonzalez just to be able to walk Jenni during passing period.

I mean, Jennifer is great and all... I would bang her if she wasn't my bestfriend's girl but goddamn! They've been together for almost a year now and they still won't cool it with their lovey dovey crap!

"Josh!!!" I yelled loudly.

Their kisses slowed and he pecked her on the neck before he finally pulled away. He turned to me.

"Sorry, man. I jus--" She captured his lips again, cutting him off.

I sighed. If they didn't stop soon, they'd end up having public sex...again.

Thankfully, Jenni's phone made a sound notifying that she just got a message. She pulled back but Josh continued to tug at her bottom lip. She giggled as she struggled to turn away. I rolled my eyes warily. Finally, she put up her hand and stopped their obnoxious public display of affection.

He began to plant kisses along her collar bone as she read the text message. Her lips slowly pulled into a full on grin. She suddenly screamed, making Joshua jump and jerk his head up bearing the same what-the-hell expression as me.

She faced him with that big smile on her face. "That bitch lied to me! She's friggin' starting today!!!"

Josh and I asked simultaneously, "Who?"

"My cousin," she replied happily.

>>>>>

[New York, New York : 11:32 p.m. Two weeks prior.]

"Great, Sweetie! A little more of that!"

I traced my fingers up the side of my leg.

"Sexy! HOT! Wonderful, Princess!" JoJo clicked the last shots through the shutter of his camera.

"Perfect, Darling! We're all done. That's a wrap!" He announced with his unmistakable high-pitched southern drawl.

I shot JoJo a smile and allowed Haley, one of the assistants, to help me into a pink satin robe. I slid my arms and shrugged both shoulders as I proceeded to tie the sash securing it around my waist. I peeked over my shoulder and thanked the petite woman. She's so sweet. Letting my hands fall to my sides, I brushed against the envelope in my left robe pocket. I gingerly pulled it out.

It was my resignation for Victoria's Secret. You can do this. Jojo was the first to know and he's already tried everything over the past few months to get you to change your mind. There's nothing he can say now that will make you lose your resolve like before. I took a deep breath and hugged the envelope to my chest before schooling my expressions.

I slowly walked over to Jojo and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. He had been flamboyantly directing the crew on how to pack away his equipment properly. Once I'd grabbed his attention, it only took him one look at the lavender envelope in my hand to know what it held. He looked up into my face with an exaggerated sad expression. Oh, my heart! This tiny man made the saddest puppy-dog eyes.