31

I woke up heavily breathing. I was lay against the wall. I had blood down my face and down my clothes , which lead to the floor.

It was brown and dried up like it was a few days old. How long have I been lay here?

Sean could have at least had the decency to clean me up or move me from the wall. I got up and fell to the ground again.

I psyched myself of the floor and slowly walked to the door and opened it. I was still kinda dizzy so it was hard to walk. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to shower.

I got in the shower and washed the old blood off me. I got out and raped myself with a towel and got changed into a black jumper and jeans. I never know if I'm in danger.

I went around the cabin looking for Sean but he wasn't here. Maybe he might have therapy or something. All the windows and the doors were locked.

If he is with signe I dint know hat I would do. The thing is

Why do I love him?

Why don't I just leave him? Why do I try so hard with him? Why do I even care? There's something about him that I love about him. I don't even know what it is. I just can't be away from him. He is just nicotine. I'm so used to being hurt by him I don't care.

This is one fucked up relationship.

I lay in the couch and watched some tv. I have nothing better to do with my life anyways.

Sean walked through the door with a lipstick mark on the side of his face and his hair messed up. He had bags under his eyes and his shirt all ripped.

I was angry at him but also felt sympathy. He had kiss marks on him and a hickey on his neck but he looked destroyed.

He didn't speak a word to me. He just looked at me with fear but anger in his eyes. I'm worried about him.

"Sean" I said softly and caring walking up to him.

I hugged him and he didn't hug back. He just stood there cold.

"Sean" I said looking into his eyes starting to tear up.

I looked close to his lips to see they were kinda blue and faded. I know he's alive. Maybe it's a effect from the heroine. He slowly killing himself I need to help him.

How do I help someone with scitzopherina and bipolar?

He takes lariam what makes him feel the need to kill. He could have other mental illnesses too. He takes drugs what make his scitzopherina worse. He doesn't see his therapist anymore and I don't have a clue if he takes him medication.

If I give him what he likes for once without refusing will that make him happy?

I crashed my lips into his but he narrowed his eyes at me and pushed me off him. I landed on the floor banging my head.

He walked away not even to look at me as he walked into another room. He was just silent and didn't do anything to me.

I just curled up into a ball on the floor and cried. I miss the sweet little shit I knew. This cold blooded demon wasn't who I fell for.

Yet I still love him