A/N

Thank you so much for the 6k reads and the 320 votes I really appreciate it! Ily guys so much because there slots of grammar mistakes and the story is kinda messed up but people still made suggestions and read on❤️ you don't know how grateful I am💕

Story
The story is about two people who don't know how to love or have never really been loved so they get addicted to something that makes them feel loved or good like in Sean's case he felt good and loved when he took his drugs and had sexual interactions. For the abusive part that was a side effects of the drugs since he went schizophrenic and I messed up with him being bipolar. In the other chareters case all her life she was neglected by everyone she didn't really have anyone to rely on but Sean when she had sexual interaction she felt loved and she would go through the his abuse to have that feeling until she did fall in love. She soon realised he's going to end up killing her even know he doesn't want to but he's mental and can't help it. So she meets mark and has children to him and Sean kills one of the babies by accident by dropping it on its head since he was getting shaky on the drugs. He was slowly killing himself. And he didn't want to die alone and this is why he killed her with him because he did love her but he was too crazy to understand what love was after everyone always played and left him.

Moral- love can make you insane