Landslide(Lelouch X Reader)

Well, I've been afraid of changing
because I built my life around you

You can never look into her eyes without seeing him. Your daughter has his bright, inquisitive purple eyes, and your son has his thick, ebony hair. You can't ever really look at them without being reminded of who their father is. Lelouch Lamprouge--as you would forever call him--had never seen either of them. There were so many regrets that you had, but you'd never, ever regret these children. The most powerful type of motherly love was motherly love, in your life. Both children had his intelligence, his cunning--and admittedly his recklessness. They were as beautiful as he was. You had announced your pregnancy two weeks after the death of Lelouch Lamprouge.

No one knew. At least, until they saw your daughter's eyes open... You never confirmed it. You missed him. You missed everything about him--his heroic and self-sacrificing attitude, his generosity, the way he held you so tenderly, like he was afraid you might break. You were alone now, without a father to help raise your children.

"Momma, who was daddy?"

"Momma, where did daddy go?"

"What did he look like?"

"Was he really really smart, like me?"

You dreaded the questions. You wanted to protect them.

But as time moved forward and you grew older, you would realize that they deserved to know. They deserved to know what a beautiful human being their father had been.

Lelouch deserved to have his children know who he was.

As long as you were around, his legacy would not die.

But time you bolder,
Even children get older
and I'm getting older too