Chapter 1: Aggressive

Elizabeth and Ivory were walking through the halls when they heard a familiar screech, CeCe! They stopped at the sound of the high pitch screech and tucked their heads between their binders. They started walking again peeking up approximately every ten seconds. As soon as CeCe turned the corner she saw them! She started mumbling and laughing to her entourage, the girls knew they were doomed. As they passed by each other CeCe slapped the binders out of their hands. " Oh look the nerds found a new way to hide". CeCe said chuckling.
" Leave us alone were just going to class". Replied Elizabeth.
The hall got dead silent.
" What did you just say to me". CeCe said gritting through her teeth.
" Lets just go". Begged Ivory tugging on Elizabeth's arm.
" Your right, CeCe I don't have time for this I have to get to class"!
" Your going to class 15 minutes before class even starts? Yeah right"!
"Is everything ok here"? Questioned Jake, CeCe's boyfriend.
" Yep, We were just talking about the play". CeCe said shooting a dirty look at Elizabeth and Ivory.
" Alrighty then". Jake replied looking sceptical.
" Bye" CeCe said fluttering her hand.
Elizabeth and Ivory picked up their binders and started to walk to class again. " That was close". Said Ivory
" Yeah lets just get to class".
"Ok".