First Allocation

It seems that time got away from us this week and we failed to post the first weeks allocation, so we are posting it today and giving everyone a week and a half to read it. Remember to comment and vote on at least three chapters, and if you enjoy the story please feel free to continue reading.

We want this group to be friendly and to offer advice where needed, so please, if you happen to notice any errors or inconsistencies in the story you are reading, don't post it in the comments and draw necessary attention to it, and embarrass the author, contact us or the author directly to let them know what you've noticed.

So let the reading begin.

This week we are reading 'Ask Jake' by fictionAddiction2015

Gillan Kelly is a compartmentalizing master, past avoider, strongly independent and deeply intelligent woman

Gillan Kelly is a compartmentalizing master, past avoider, strongly independent and deeply intelligent woman. As a successful magazine journalist, Miss Kelly chooses to work hard and keep everyone, even her best friend, at an arms length; never divulging her past.

When those around her start pushing in trying to get closer, it causes her to make a decision: allow the past to finish breaking her and move on, or remain stagnant and unfulfilled.

Book one in the Whisper Magazine Series