Second Allocation

Hi Guys,

First, apologies for taking so long to get back with the second allocation... it seems that fool_4_you has disappeared off the face of the planet (not really, she is just taking an extended break from wattpad at the moment) and life and illness and all round crazy times has kind of knocked us sideways recently. But we are still here and excited to read.

We hope you enjoyed the first allocation as much as we did and are excited about this week. Again, same time frame applies, a week and half to read a minimum of three chapters, remembering to comment and vote on each of them. But, we think this is a story you will not be able to stop reading..

Ready, Set, Read...

Runaway by fionakeane

Sophia fled. With thirty days left in her senior year of high school, she was forced to run from her childhood home in Port Orford, Oregon to the scorching sun of Bradenton, Florida to escape the trauma unveiling around her. Everyone has their secrets. Everyone has their story, but as Sophia soon learns, her story didn't end when her plane landed. In fact, it had just begun."I would go anywhere for you, Sophia," Jameson cooed, his voice calming the buzz of anxiety hovering around me as my hands clung to my head. His arm tightened around my shoulders, pulling me against him."Anywhere," he repeated. It was a promise; it was a challenge; it was love.This is the first book in a series!1. Runaway (complete)2. Wanderer (in serial 3/16)3. Nomad (to begin in serial 4/16)