2.

I stare out my window and watch the sun rise over the denver mountains. If only this wasnt denver. Tuesday 5:48AM i blink twice, its 5oclock in the morning?
•••
Kassidys Pov
I shove my books in my locker as the tardy bell rings, fuck Im late again! My parents are giving me one more chance to make shit right here, New house, new school, new people, there giving me another chance at having a normal life again and the least i could do is make it on time to fucking class. Theres no point in going to class now I tell myself, I grab my backpack from the floor and walk to the restroom.
...
Doors locked and no ones in here. I roll the dollar Bill up to my nose. I close my eyes shut and take a deep breath. Its been so long since I've done this. My body felt so week when I stopped. It got stronger as I stopped. But I'm doing it again. Ugh. I clear all the thoughts from my head and take in all the drug. I open my eyes again and everything looks so clear.

I put the dollar to my nose again and sniff the other lines I've made. It felt so good. Soo good to have something take control of my body again. I hear knocking at the door. I check my nose and see the drug all over my nose. I quickly wipe it off and hurry to my class.

-----
Jackson's Pov

The bangs were so load I can still hear them today. They were all yelling at me. I remember the straps all over me holding me down. I remember the cameras and the bright lights. I remember the people With notepads in there hand yelling me of I killed my-- I picked my head up from the book I was reading to see kassidy coming threw the door. Messy yet pretty hair. Gorgeous eyes. That beautiful face. She sat in the row next to me. She was not what I needed in this class. Just one more thing to distract me.

One of the students handed out a paper for all of us to work on.

I looked up at the clock And turned to where she was. Her eyes were closed and her chest went up and down. The paper and pencil looked like they have not been touched. I look up again at her face and see blood coming from Her nose. What the hell.? I whispered her name a couple of times but no answer. I crumbled up the extra sheet of paper I has on my desk and threw it at her. Her eyes open. "What the hell?! I'm trying to sleep!" She whispered/yelled. "S-S-Sorry. Um but your nose is bleeding..." Ugh I needa stop shuddering. Her hand went to Her nose and she looked down. "Oh thanks" she got up from her seat and went to get a tissue.

···

"To Jackson you coming to Freds party tomorrow.?"

A party on a Thursday? What's up with these people!
"Yea Im down. What time?" Ugh and I can never say no. Its just one word! N O No. That's the word. And that's also the word I can never seem to say. Its so hard to say no. I feel so bad after I've said it. It sucks knowing I'm hurting someone and there feelings or opinions. I blink and realise that papers are getting thrown at me. "You always space out on us! Chris was trying to tell you something" They laugh. "I'm sorry I was thinking about something what Were you gonna tell me?Chris laughs "10:30 to 3 see you there."

_____

I felt like this chapter was really boring:/ anywayyysss more chapters are on it's way and longer too;) stay toned° _ °