Nightingale Relative?

"Destiny, wake up, we need to get traveling again," I whispered to Destiny, who was still sleeping. I'd already cleared everything up and I was holding the reigns of Pluto and Night. Destiny sat up, eyes closed, and asked, "It's already morning? I hardly got any sleep!" "Yes it's morning, I've been awake all night!" I snapped, as Destiny got out of her sleeping bag and began packing up, very slowly, with a drowsy expression shown on her face. Once she had packed everything up, we scattered all the supplies we'd needed for the fire. I gave her Pluto's reigns and I mounted Night, while Destiny mounted Pluto. We began to trot along and soon enough the end of the forest was there. Once we reached the end of the dense forest, we were met by an extreme heat burst, as we reached the savanna.

"Why did I agree to come with you to Pasleia?!" Destiny complained, glaring at me quickly, then returning her gaze to the long stretch of brown grass. 

"Because you needed to trade perhaps? Anyway, come on, the sooner this is over with, the sooner you can do your trades and I can see my brother," I snapped back, ordering Night to start catering again. Destiny quickly followed, although she was still grumbling under her breath. 

"Come on, let's race. We can get past this if we race," Destiny commented.

"Alright stop and line you donkey up with Night,"  replied, stopping, "Then you can count down and then we run."

"3,2,1 GO!" Destiny shouted, Pluto burst into a full run a second before Night started running. Night quickly pulled ahead though, keeping close to Pluto, as we raced across the savanna. 

"Alright, let's slow down. We're almost there. I don't want our horses to be stranded in the mountains," I explained, slowing Night's run.

"Fine, let's head for that part in those mountains, it's gotta have shelter." Destiny said, pointing to a large part in the mountains, one too recognizable for my liking.

"No," I shuddered, "That's where I was captured by Black Rain, and I'm not looking to be captured again."

"Oh, ok. Then we'll go that way," she pointed to the mountain's part in front of us. "It's gotta be the easiest way!"

"Hmm, alright, but don't take anything for granted, it'll end up getting you in trouble." I replied simply, steering Night towards it.

                                                                                              =         

Destiny and I were setting up camp when an old woman approached us. She had a dark cloak on and black-grey hair. 

"Do you know who I am?" she asked us. Destiny and I exchanged a glance then got ready to summon our weapons. The lady had a weird voice, high and squeaky, yet calm. 

"No, who?" I snarled, Destiny getting her pen out.

"You're mother's sister. I'm Victoria Nightingale," the lady replied, staring at me. 

"No, my mother doesn't have any other sister. She only has one," I snapped, on edge. This lady didn't sound like anyone I'd ever heard before. 

"Alright, I'll be leaving. You watch out," the lady replied, turning around and walking off.

"Weird. You don't have any other aunt," Destiny said, putting her pen away and looking up at me.

"Yes, and I'm ready to kill that person if she threatens to stop us," I replied, putting up my tent.

"I'll keep watch tonight. I mean you took watch the last time, so I'll do it tonight," Destiny said, taking a seat on a stump that was protruding from the ground. 

"Alright, if you say so," I replied, sliding into the tent and adjusting my bracelets so they wouldn't snag on anything.

                                                                                                 = 

"Harmony, Harmony wake up, intruders," I heard distantly and I snapped awake, pulling my bracelets up, summoning my bow and quiver. I notched a flame bow at the string and got out of the tent. I saw a bunch of intruders, all wearing black and all having a badge on their shirt.  I hit someone who was trying to hurt Destiny and started rapid firing, mainly with my standard arrows and flame ones. Destiny had already uncapped her pen and started throwing darts. I saw someone come up behind Destiny and tried to shoot, but it missed. Destiny fell to the ground, unconscious and a moment later, I saw the ground and then black.