Ghost Lovesick: Prolouge

Junsu is looking up the sky, his eyes are blindfolded.

The peoples are starting to gather around to watch what will happen.

Dark clouds are forming.

A small water particle dropped to his cheek.

And rain started to fall.

All the people around wearing ancient clothes open their umbrellas.

And by a hand signal done by Sooman, his soldier stabs Junsu's left chest, at the heart by a dagger three times. Blood flows all over his body and he vomit blood. After a seconds, Junsu lay down the ground unconscious. The soldier checked Yujin's pulse, "he's dead You're Majesty"

Sooman grinned.

Ichihara Sooman is the royal king of Sakuraijo palace. He is also the one who told to kill Junsu.

Junsu was accused that he killed the princess. A crime he really didn't commit.

Heebon only stared to her older brother in shocked, and in her mind, Junsu's voice repeatedly saying, "if you see me dying, don't ever cry understand, promise me Nagisa?"

"yes, brother" Heebon said sobbing.

 *****

~centennial years after~

 A girl with a long pink hair and as so her big eyes, wearing her pink long sleeves blouse and black skirt uniform is running towards the Sakuraijo Gakuen. This is her first day to attend her class because she's an exchange student from her former school.

And she's now at Osaka, merely cars are passing by so she doesn't had any choice but to walk.

When she already reached her classroom entrance, she bushed first her hair while waiting for her teacher's signal to come in.

"I'd like you to meet your new classmate" her teacher announced and signaled her to come in.

She enters their classroom wearing a great smile on her face, and she introduce herself cheerfully, "Good Morning, My name is Ichihara Yumi, Nice to meet all of you!"

Many of the girls wrinkled their face when they noticed how pretty Yumi is, while some of the boys starts to admire her.

"do you have any question for Yumi?" their teacher continued.

A boy with brown hair raised his hand.

"yes, Hongki?" their teacher pointed Hayashi.

"why is your accent different form Osaka accent?" Hongki asked.

"its because im form Tachikawa, Tokyo, im an exchanged student from Tokyo High school. Yumi answered.

Another guy raised his hand.

"do you have any boyfriend Ichihara?" the guy asked.

"eh? I~I dont have..." Yumi answered nervously.

The class started to get noisy and teased the guy to Yumi.

"that's enough everyone!" their teacher commanded. The class keep quiet.

And another girl raised her hand.

"what's that, BoA?" asked the teacher.

"why is your last name sounds very familiar?" BoA asked.

"do you want me to answer that Yumi?" their teacher offered.

"yes! teacher!" Yumi answered.

"it is because Ichihara Yumi is from the blood line of our greatest ancient king Ichihara Sooman-sama" their teacher continued.

"really??!" all in the class said in unison. the guy at the back furrowed his eyes when he heard it

Yumi smiled.

"ok i think that questions are enough to know her well, anyway im Ms. Hyori and i'll be your adviser. you can sit now. There's an empty seat at the back beside Fukuyama" said Hyori.

"thank you Ms. Hyori" Yumi said.

Many of the girls annoyed when they heard that Yumi will be sited beside their crush, Fukuyama Junho.

Fukuyama Junho is a black haired with a big brown eyes guy. This make him handsome and admired by so much girls in their school. He's also a bookworm serious quiet guy so merely is trying to talk to him. He's a type of guy who doesn't care anything that can only bother him. He's also the student council president of their school.

"Ichihara, if you need to know something, just ask our council president beside you" Hyori continued.

"Fukuyama?" Yumi remembered. Hyori nodded means yes.