Chapter 1

Sorry this chapter is gonna be kind of short but in future chapters I promise to make them longer. Enjoy~
-------------------------

Your POV:

It's been at least two years sense that fateful day Sojiro and I confessed our love to each other and...other stuff happened. We've been able to blend in with the small town we found and the cabin we built had some upgrades to it. Including electricity, wifi, and cable. We just use someone else's wifi, Soji knew a few things about how to get electricity and we have antennas for the television.
(Picture above)

Soji and I also thought about having a family but we decided to wait until we were sure things weren't going to happen, kind of like how things are happening now. We watched the news and found out that the police have been searching for us and that they aren't as far away as we thought they were.

Right now we were in the kitchen of the cabin discussing what we should do if they got any closer.

"We need to make a door that leads out the back but isn't noticeable, so we can escape if they come out of no where." Soji explained as he wrote down a few things we would need to pack in case we needed a quick get away.

"Where would we put it?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a bit. Soji stood up and motioned me to follow him out the door. "Hang on, I'll be right back." He said before running off to get something. When he came back he had a can of black spray paint in his hands. We went outside and I was lead to the back of the cabin.

Soji got on his hands and knees with the spray paint still in his hands and made a big square in the grass with the spray paint. "We should put a little door in the basement of the cabin and make a tunnel, leading out to this." Soji then pointed to the box he made in the grass. "We could put a wooden like door on it when we make the hole and cover it with grass." I nodded my head, showing that I was listening. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I could get the wood we need and a shovel while you find out where to put the door." Soji nodded his head in approval and I turned to leave.

Before I could leave though I felt Soji's hand on my shoulder and he turned me around and pulled me close to his body. "Please be careful." He said as he tucked a strand of loose (h/c) hair behind my ear. "Of course." I replied with a sweet smile on my face to match his. We leaned in and gave each other a quick kiss before I left to get the wood and a shovel.
--------------------------------

Your POV:

I walked the sidewalk as I looked to see if anyone had any piles of wood laying around their yard, but it was to no avail. I sighed and just decided to go ahead and look for a shovel.

I jumped over someone's backyard fence and hid behind their building. I looked to see if anyone was out there or if I could see them through the window. I didn't see anyone so I went around to the front of the building and picked the lock with a bobby pin from my hair. After I got the lock picked I put the bobby pin back in my hair and opened the door to the building fast so it wouldn't creek or make a noise. I stepped in and looked around for a shovel. I sighed in relief as I finally found one after a few minutes and took it off the wall.

I opened the door to the building again and stepped out and went to turn around the corner until I heard someone yell. "Hey! What do you think your doing!?" I gasped and turned around in shock to see a man running up to me. Not again. I mentally sighed and held up the shovel, ready to swing. The man looked confused and angry at the same time but continued running. As soon as he got close enough I swung the shovel and hit him in the head, knocking him out.