two.

Su Hyeon

I was at the Pre-ceremony of being a student at Seoul Academy, and many other students who were entering 2 weeks later were there too.

A skinny lady with a ironed uniform and her hair tied up in a small bun, took the microphone and started the briefing.

We were told everything we were expected to do; school rules; dress codes, and such.

"One more thing before you attend the buffet," She said.

This was how rich Seoul Academy was. You have a buffet before entering the school as an official student two weeks later.

"Seoul Academy has dorms," She said.

Oh no. Don't tell me.

"You are all required to stay in the dorms," She continued.

The students groaned and she sent a menacing glare towards all of us.

"Only a letter from your parents with their signature and a valid reason will be accepted as an excuse for not moving in to the dorm. This may be a shock to many but it's a policy at Seoul Academy. No move, no class. You are allowed to go back home during the weekends, holidays, and such. You are also allowed to leave after school hours, but gates close at 9, and anyone who come after that, you will not be let in," She said. "Bedtime is at 11 on schooling days, and you have to be in bed by then. On holidays or weekends, there will be no curfew set, but we do not wish to see you lingering around the school halls, stay in your dorm," She continued. "This is it. You will definitely have a room mate. Your dorm room number and key will be at the general office. Collect it before you leave," She finished. "Have a nice lunch,"

I dragged my feet towards the buffet table. I didn't even have appetite. I had to move into a dorm? Seriously? I would be living with girls that I don't even though, they'll be like complete strangers.

Talk about awkwardness.

I rather stay in my own house, I can do anything, and I don't have a curfew set. I don't sleep at 11, I usually sleep at 1 or 2. Sometimes, even 3. And yes, I find the energy to lug myself out of bed.

Who knew that Seoul Academy had this policy?

I skipped the buffet and handed towards the general office. After I collected my school ID and the dorm keys and list, I took out my phone.

I dialed Jiyoung's number.

"Yeobseoyo?" She spoke into the phone.

"Jiyoung-ah, I have terrible news," I started. "I have to live in a dorm,"

"Bwoh?! You can't! How are we suppose to meet during holidays or weekends or after school hours?" She asked.

"Don't worry. We can leave during that times, but there will be a strict curfew set," I explained "I didn't know Seoul Academy was so strict. Now I can't do anything about it after I accepted the scholarship,"

"I told you, you should have applied for XOXO High. Then we'll be together. And, XOXO High doesn't require a dorm," She said.

"Good for you. But Seoul Academy does," I sighed. "I'll talk to you later,"

"Okay,Bye," she said and offed the phone.

Seo Eon

A dorm? I have never lived in a dorm before. Well, at least there's one good thing about it. I won't have to stand my sister's yelling and shouting.

At the age of 7, she's still as annoying as ever, and such a baby.

My mother came to pick me up after the Pre-ceremony.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Half good, half bad," I replied. "First, I had an awesome meal! They had a buffet! It was so delicious," I laughed. "Second," I stopped. "We have to move into a dorm,"

My mother stopped the car abruptly.

"Umma! What are you doing? Hurry and drive!" I said.

She continued driving. "What? A dorm?"

I nodded my head. "There's one good side to it, though,"

My mother nodded her head. She knew I hated my sister.

I went home and walked back up to my room. I looked around. Pictures of my best friends from previous schools and posters of my favorite dramas and idols. Could I even paste this up in my future dorm?

I took out my luggage. I know it's two weeks later, but I tend to forget things.

I have to bring too many stuff. I'm so going to bring my pictures, my posters, and of course, my own clothes. I'm not risking anything.

I took my phone out of my pockets NS texted my group chat. They were all sympathizing.

Wow, how great.

Looks like their future schools don't require for their students to live in dorms.

But they didn't know that I was going to the richest and most prestigious and highest standard school in Seoul.

I texted them that. Many were shocked, and asked me how I got in. I kept silent and didn't say anything. I even put the group chat on mute.

I packed some stuff that I needed to pack how or I'll forget. I packed my limited edition headphones which I've gotten at a discount rate, and my glasses case. Although I wear contact lenses, glasses are a most during school.

I packed some other stuff too. I'll leave the others for next week.

My phone rang. It was my bestie from my previous school, Seon Yeong.

"Don't kid me." She said without even saying hi.

"I'm not, I really got in," I said, knowing what she was going to ask me about anyways.

"Jinjja? Your so lucky!" She said.

"Which school are you going?" I asked.

"XOXO High," She said, sighing.

"But don't be too happy yet, remember, I have to leave in a dorm," I reminded her.

"I know, I think that's the only bad part," she commented.

"I agree. Seoul Academy, they have everything." I said.

"Okay, I have to go now," Seon Yeong said.

"Bye," I said and offed the phone.