Prologue

I sat down beside her hospital bed, with my tears streaming down my face.

I was beside a window, which was a good thing, because whenever I can’t bear to see her broken down body fighting her life back, I can stare right at the glass window.

And now I need it.

The autumn leaves were rustling down, and most of them were scattered along the streets and around the grassy areas. Orange and scarlet colors filled everything, which was eye-catching.

I noticed the radio playing the soft tune of Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran, which best describes my situation right now. I needed this relaxation mode beside my one and only love that I can’t live without.

I wipe my tears away, and I see it started to drizzle.

The small drops of rain water tapped along the glass panel harder each time it hits, until it rained hard. It was getting really dark and bad thing I can’t see the sunset right now.

I have to stop my drama and get over this.

The doctors said she’s never getting back, that she’s going to die sleeping soon.

But I won’t let that happen. I can’t afford to let that happen. She’s important to me, and with her gone it would be suicidal.

She taught me how to love, to see myself as a real person.

I sat beside her, holding her hand and brushed her hair as I kissed the hand of her unconscious body.

“I need you now.” I whispered, and I hear the door open.It was the doctor.

“We have examined her things, and all we found was these.” He said as he handed me her bag, full of stuff I don’t know, and he left.

I sat back to my seat and zipped the bag open.

The first thing I saw was her pocket mirror. She used to always stare at this, examining her face. She used this to wear her make up even though she never really needed them because she was really perfect. And most of all, she wouldn’t let anyone use it which was quite funny.

Next, her phone was there, but it was broken; screen cracked with shards missing.

I buried deeper and I grabbed her wallet. There was a picture of us two, a stolen shot by her. She always wanted to be a photographer, but I guess she couldn’t reach that dream because of his current situation.

As I dug deeper, a piece of paper fell from my pocket. I leaned on to pick it up, and what was it made me tear a little.

It was my letter to her, written just last night while I cry over her.

I tore the envelope open, and pulled the letter out. It literally made me cry more.

I opened it up, and walked back beside her before I start reading it. I cleared my throat, wiped my tears and look at her one more time as I started reading my letter.

*****

(A/N Please VOTE and SHARE! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH)