Loving You until It Hurts [EXO's Luhan One Shot]

Living in a world with no one besides you,

Living in a world with scars and wounds,

Living in a world with tears and anger,

Living in a world with betrayals and fights,

Living in a world with lifeless people.

Lonely...

Too Lonely....

All of these was your greatest enemy. Since you were a child, you were lonely and loveless. Growing up with no parents to guide you and to take care of you. No relatives, no friends, and no partner. Everything that a normal human being could have, you got nothing even a single penny.

Strolling alone in the world full of strangers and persecutors, you felt hopeless and unlovable. You wanted to do something for yourself. Something that you will feel love and accepting. More like a change - reborn to be someone else. You tried to be one of the hottest celebrities that the world can offer. But at the end, you ended up being more isolated and labelled as hypocrite, fake, wanna be, and a copycat.

You gave up and hid in the four corners of your comfortable place. You stay hidden for a long time and wished to be disappeared. Hysteria was getting into your system. You don't want to be a mad woman so you decided to get at least a shard of sunlight. You changed your clothes and didn't care what others might say to you. You went out of the apartment and the bright sunshine greeted you. You shielded your eyes and laughed. You were glad that you were in this world again but at the same time, anxious as what might happen to you.

Lonliness was your best friend and also your stick-in-partner. You were at the park, having the sunlight touched your skin. You regretted that you went here instead of having a vacation somewhere else. The park was full of couples. Happy couples celebrating you-don't-know-what-occasion-is-it. Feeling so out of placed, you went to the most peaceful part of the park-besides a pond.

While walking and admiring the view, you bumped someone. You immediately apologized and he was apologizing too.

When your eyes met his, your world seemed spinning. Spinning from the impact or spinning from attachment. He also looked into your eyes and his reaction was no different as yours. You were about to say something when he suddenly smiled at you.

You looked behind, to make sure that he smiled at someone else but there's no one. You looked to your front and as well no one was there. Only the two of you were here in this very part of the park.

He smiled at you....

At you....

Not on someone else....

You looked at him in his eyes and he did the same. His round eyes were like swallowing you completely. You can't seem to break away but the depth of his eyes made you felt secured and warmed.

He suddenly held your hand, making you jumped from surprise. He held it with care and affection. You wondered why he held your hand but his hand was perfectly fitted to yours.

It felt like that his hand was designed for you..

For you to hold it...

To hold it forever....

And....

Ever....

You were uncomfortable from his touch. Maybe because its the first time that someone touched you or maybe because you were not used to it, which is which, it still felt uncomfortable to you.