Chapter 15 : In Her Loving Arms

As the sun rises to the endless sky, it's light welcomed the inhabitants of the Earth. It's warm light giving every living being the warmth they lost over the cold night.The wind silently blew, making the fallen leaves danced gracefully around the forest's damp soil.

The sound of stomping paws overwhelmed the tranquillity of the forest. Birds flew rapidly out of their nest as they sensed danger. The sound stopped. The source bend it's back and sniffed, searching for something it wanted. It's brown eyes glowed when it found the lost track once again. It howled and continued it's journey until it stopped again in front of a white house.

The house was quite mordern. Maybe around 20th century. It's walls were covered with spider webs. The cranned floors squeaked in every movement it felt. Inside of the house, all the furnitures were neatly cleaned. It was like the owner never bothered to clean outside of the house. A soft music was playing in the music recorder. A fire was lit in the fireplace. Just like the forest, serenity engulfed the whole house.

The wolf found a good spot to sit. It's limbs were aching from the thousand miles it travelled. It's vicious eyes glowed and never left the house. It's body fevered from anticipation. It was starting to be impatient but it had to wait for it's target. If it wanted a good reward, it had to wait the expected events to unfold.

You opened your eyes slowly. You winced as you felt the horrible pain from your head. With little pressure, you massaged your head. You bolted sat straight on the bed. Your fingers were dug in the delicate white bedsheets. You felt strangely comfortable and well rested like there wasn't any disturbance to your completely calm and seperate world.

Your eyes wandered around the room, swallowing every details you saw. The room wasn't huge nor small. Based on the furnitures that was present, this room may be someone's bedroom. The walls, the ceiling, the cabinets, the drawers, everything from the room was painted white. You thought how much the owner was obsessed with the color, even the pencils were white.

You looked at the left of the room. Your eyes caught a yellow sticky note on the bedside table. You grabbed it and there was written on it with a red ink.

Let it go.

You creased your eyebrows from confusion. Let it go what? you thought. You examined the note to have a better gasp on it. But eventaully failed when you only got a set of odd headaches.

You sticked the note again on the bedside table. You put the bedsheets aside to let your foot touch the cold wooden floor. You went to the mirror and saw your reflection. Your bed hair oddly suited your chubby face. Your physique kind of travel back when you were 20 years old. You smiled to yourself and surprised that you kind of missed the old you.

You are beautiful. More beautiful than I ever seen. Always remember that, hon.

Luhan's words rang to your mind. You remembered that he always told you how beautiful you were. Beautiful in his eyes you thought. It was enough for you to let your heart felt the love you burried in the deepest part of your being.

"You're beautiful, Joy. Always remember that." you said to yourself.

The bedroom made you felt nostalgic. You didn't even know why but curiousity sparked in you. You slowly went to the door and went out.

A long corridor welcomed you. There were picture frames without photos hanged on the walls. Odd you thought. You continued to walk until you arrived in the living room. The living room gave a warm and comfy vibe. There was fire in the fireplace. The sofas were arranged in C. A long low table between the sofas. A vase of red tulips on top of the table. The white curtains displayed on the windows. Everything made you felt like you were home.