Chapter 21

hELLO Everyone!!! I hope you like this one!!

I was kind of unsatisfied but it might because of my bad mood! sigh!

Anyway sorry incase of errors!! Do comment and vote! :)

Cheers! :)

Chapter 21

Nisha immediately turns around to see people screaming and trying to run for cover. 

She immediately pulls out her gun which she hid in her boots. 

"Nisha! Nishaa!" screams Priya for her attention. 

Nisha looks at Priya holding Amaan, her hands covered in blood. Her heart starts to beat erratically. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Amaan is shot! No! 

"Nisha! Amaan is shot!" screams Priya as Nisha runs towards them. 

"Amaan! Noo.." she says holding him. 

"Nisha....I lo..ve..you..." he whispers. 

"Amaan, you will be fine. I love you." She says kissing him on his forehead. 

"Nisha, the shooter, I saw him. He went that way. I'll take care of him."says Priya pointing in the shooter's direction.

Nisha immediately stands up and runs towards that direction. 

'That's it. I am going to kill that bastard. How dare they mess with Amaan! It's time. I'll do what you asked me to, Mr.Desapande. Oh god please let Amaan be ok.' Thinks Nisha to herself as she heads towards the road with ad reline pumping thorough her body.

Her mind was making her focus on the task of hunting down the shooter whereas her heart was screaming in agony for Amaan's well being. Her eyes were completely moist as tears threatened to flow. She rubs her eyes and continues to run. 

"Mam, don't go. It might be a trap." Screams Prakash but Nisha had already sped off. 

He immediately calls for back up and follows Nisha. 

*** 

Meanwhile the shooting at the airport had caused complete chaos. The police and the paramedics had arrived at the scene and Amaan was strapped on to the stretcher as Priya sat in the ambulance which sped away towards the hospital. 

*** 

Nisha runs as fast as she could and finally catches up with the shooter. She immediately raises her gun and aims at his feet as he falls to the ground. 

Prakash comes running towards her and both of them immediately catch hold of him as Prakash cuffs him. He pulls out his phone and calls for back up again. 

Nisha immediately starts punching him. 

"Who do you work for? Why did you shoot? How dare you shoot him?" she screamed as she went on punching him. 

"Mam, please calm down. You will kill him." Says Prakash as he tried to pull her away from him. The shooter almost passed out.

*** 

"She is not alone. Someone is with her. I don't think it will work. I need more time." Says someone over the phone. 

"I can't give you more time. She will escape. Do it now. Bring her to me. The cops are already on the scene so you better hurry." He says and cuts the call. 

He starts driving the car and heads straight towards Nisha and Prakash. 

*** 

"You work for Suraj don't you? Tell me you bastard. Tell me!" screams Nisha as Prakash tires to pull her away from the shooter.