Chapter 12

Hello everyone!!! Hope you like this one! :) I am sorry if there are any errors. I did check once but didn't feel like checking again so feel free to let me know of i made any blunders. 

P S: In the previous chapter I forgot add last two sentences! What a klutz eh!! I just realised it now! I'll post those last two line now! Sheesh! What's wrong with me! Anyway enough of my ranting! Have fun reading! as always do comment and vote!! :)

Cheers!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Chapter 12 

The next morning Nisha slowly opens her eyes. She gently gets up and stretches herself. She looks around for Amaan and hears some voices in the kitchen. 

'Hmm..must be Amaan and Priya..' thinks Nisha to herself and heads to the bathroom. 

She takes the tooth brush applies the paste and starts to brush her teeth. She slowly lifts her head up and looks at herself in the mirror. 

'Huh...what is that sparkly thing on my finger?' thinks Nisha to herself and it suddenly dawns to her. 

"OH MY GOD!" she screams as Amaan and Priya come rushing in. 

"Nish! Are you ok?" says Amaan. 

"Amaan! When did you put the ring on my finger!?" says Nisha looking at him angrily. 

"Umm..you said 'I'll marry you' last night dear." Says Amaan looking at her. 

"What?! I feel asleep! I don't remember saying anything like that." Says Nisha. 

Priya was looking at both of them and was trying to control herself from bursting out laughing. 

"Priya can you excuse us for a minute?" says Amaan looking at her. 

"Yes of course." She says smiling and leaves. 

"Nisha..you said I love you and that you will marry me in your sleep so I put the ring on your finger. You were looking adorable while talking in your sleep like that." Says Amaan now holding her close to him. 

"Oh...umm..." says Nisha blushing red like a tomato. 

He slowly leans in and kisses her gently on the lips. 

"Amaan..You need to know the entire story before we do this otherwise I'll always have a guilty conscience." Says Nisha looking at him.  

"Sure dear. But now it's official we are engaged!" he says smiling happily. 

"Yes we are." Says Nisha smiling happily. 

They both kiss each other passionately and hold each other for a while. 

They head towards the kitchen where Priya was eating her breakfast. 

"So can I now throw you guys an engagement party?" says Priya smiling. 

"Yes." Says Nisha smiling. 

After breakfast Priya heads to the hospital.  

"Nish I need to go the restaurant but I'll be back in an hour ok? You just relax and stay put." Says Amaan. 

"Sure. I 'll take a nice long bath." Says Nisha. 

"Good. I love you. Take care." He says kissing her and leaves. 

Nisha heads to the bathroom to take a nice long bath. 

After a while Amaan heads back to Nisha's apartment.