Is That Really Him?!

Leeann and I take our seats in the stadium the light start to dim. People clap and holler as the racer position themselves at the starting line. At the far right of the line was Tim. Him and his horse both wore the colors blue and white proudly.
Now this race wasn't a fancy one. This was just a all fun and game thing. It was just something to get people excited for the concert. Consider it an opening act.
A spot light flicked over each rider and then with a drumroll the lights came back on and a horn sounded signaling the racers to go.
Tim and the others sped around the make shift track. Each one hunched over their horse speeding like it was nothing.
All the horses looked beautiful and graceful though none of them were appaloosas.
Leeann grabbed my arm and screamed and laughed. Everyone in the audience was on the edge of their seats as the riders ran the last lap, Tim leading.
The riders came to the last feet of the their jounrey to the finish line. Soon the crowd was screaming and canes lights were going off. Tim has won the race.
"That was amazing!," Leeann cried jumping from her seat," Did you see how far ahead he was?"
I landed into my seat and rested my cheek on my wrist," Maybe you should give him a congratulation kiss."
Leeann laughed," I will. Right on the lips. "
That brought me into a fit of laughter. We both tossed and turned in our seats, holding our stomachs with tears in our eyes.
That is when I saw the best person in the whole world.
Our seats were right on the fence next to the warm up area for the horses. People go there to get their horses ready for barrel racing and things like that.
In the warm up area was no race horse. It was a show horse, an arabian to be exact. And on that horse was the one and only... Patrick Swayze!
He was riding around the little area, practicing for something. After a few minutes and man came and opened the gate to the big stadium.
The lighys went dim and someone handed Swayze and microphone. He burst out into the arena with such grace and started singing. The horse galloped around the circumstance of the huge place.
Patrick sang for only a few minutes before he stopped in the middle of the dirt floor. He gave a bow and smiled at the crowd, spinning his horse slowly around to see everyone as best he could. Then he pranced his his back into the practice area and they got the stage ready for the main attraction.
"How long was he there?" Leeann asked," Do you think he heard me talk about kissing Tim on the lips because I would rather kiss Swayze. I dint want him to think different."
I laugh and move to try and get comfortable in my seat," Oh because he would totally go for you. He saw you in this crowd and thought 'man she is cute'. "
Leeann crossed her and and pouted her lip. She sat quitly for the whole concert and until we were walking to the horse trailer when she said," Why would Patrivk Swayze want me?!"