Ch. 5

After a couple of hours of Mark flexing and Jack laughing, Jack signaled the waiter for some beer and this continued until the restaurant was about to close. Without even realising it Jack was driving home with Mark to his apartment. Obviously Mark was driving because Jack had already had some drinks.

"What about Warford Warpstache?" Jack asks facing Mark. Mark had one hand on the steering wheel and his muscles were extremely visible, with the windows down, his floof was blowing out of his face and his dark brown eyes were focused on the road. The reflection of the street lights looked like sparkles in his eyes.

"Warpstache? Nahh, let's think about it when we get to my place" Mark turns his head slightly and smiles staring at Jack, who is leaning on the car door, looking back at him with is famous blue eyes. After 3 seconds of staring Mark turns back to the road and twists the wheel to turn. Jack still staring at Mark, he continues to scan his well-built body.

They finally reach their destination and Jack stumbles out of the car, and Mark steps out in an ordianrily fashion. They walk up the stairs and Mark gives a slight tour of his apartment. Jack falls onto Mark's old couch, with his legs up on the back of the couch. Mark sits next him and he turns on his console and grabs a controller and starts to show off to Jack how good he is at getting a jet from the military base in GTA V.

Jack sarcastically claps and smiles with following yawn. His eyelids slowly close and open again trying to stay awake. Mark sees him fall asleep and stares at his motion less body except for his which chest rising and falling. Mark smiles then pauses his game. He gets up and bends over to pick Jack off his couch. He walks towards his room and Jack wakes up. "Where are you taking me" Jack says struggling to stay awake.

"My bed, you need somewhere to sleep." 

"Wh.... What about you?" Jack asks.

"I'll sleep on the couch"

"N-no"

"Then where?" Mark turns confused and Jack grips onto his shirt.

"It's too uncomfortable on the couch" Jack replies and Mark turns red on the sudden realisation on where Jack might want him to sleep.

"It's better on the bed..."

"B-but it's a single bed"

"And?"