Chapter 9: Is Friday!!!

Hallo meh BaBies! Is meh Ditto, I know we haven't gone to the Flareos part, and I know that I haven't updated in awhile too. So, I'm not so sure to make it a bit short or something, but I'll try to make it up to you~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Flareon's POV)
"Yaaaawwwn, ger' dang it..! I thought it was Friday... Oh, wait it is.... YAAAAAYY No more constipation!!!" Flareon yawned, groan, and turn to look at the calendar and had panicked that it wasn't Friday, but it is. Flareon hop of the bed and stretched out his arms up and his ears perked up. He went to the bathroom and took a quick heated shower, after getting his civilian on, he ran downstairs and accidentally bumped into some one and landed on there butt. "Ow... The *censored*..." the person cursed, Flareon gasped and panicked, stretching his hand out to help. "I-I'm very s-s-orry" Flareon bowed, and noticed that it was his sister.

"Flareon? What the hell?! Be careful next time." Glaceon took a hold of Flareon's outstretched hand, getting up. "C'mon, is breakfast." Glaceon groaned, Flareon was very guilty about what happened, his just, very happy for Friday.

Then, when he thinks of Friday, his guilt faded away and smiled from ear to ear. "Awww, come on sis. is Friday! That's the day we ever had in all of the 7th days! Why aren't you happy about that?" Flareon tilted his head to the side in a cute way, that made Glaceon think wrong and for her stress to disappear. "Your right... This should be the time we be happy, cutie~" Glaceon rubbed Flareon's orange hair, and blush a bit. "I'm not cute! I'm hot!" Flareon stomped the floor which made a loud thud.

Glaceon giggle lightly, holding Flareon's small hands, "C'mon now, we might miss our Friday breakfast~" Glaceon said, dragging themselves to the dining area. Eating their own specific food, (Since they have types) after they were done eating. Glaceon held both their plates and silverware to the sink, and head off.

~~Time skip~~

(3rd POV)
"Eevee! Earth to Eevee!!!" Ditto yelled infront of Eevee's ear, "What?" Eevee asked turning to Ditto like nothing happened. "What's wrong with you?! You have been daydreaming in the class, free time, homeroom, and now this!"

"Maybe is because I was thinking of something." Eevee mumbled the last part of her sentence, while the two fangirls were arguing, Flareon walked to a empty table, 'cause since Mesprit is busy with her brothers and all that.

He sat down and sighed, "Well, this would be boring..." Flareon placed his hand under his chin, "Hey Flareon.." a familiar voice said, a female to be persist. Sat next to Flareon, it was Ampharos. Flareon blushed, looking away, Ampharos noticed, looking away as well. "H-Hi! A-Amphy! W-What are ya doing here?" Flareon stuttered, "I-Is nothing really... I just notice you were... Alone." she said, still looking away. From a far Ditto and Eevee were talking pictures... More likely... Shipping fangirls.

Is not like that though, is more of a fangirling thing. While their taking a pictures with their now couple friends.

(Flareon's POV)
Oh Meh GAAAAWD!!! She's sitting right next to meh!! I-I-I can't! Maybe I do have a crush on her. I gulped and loom at her electrifying blush, I really like that word... Wait! What am I talking about?! But, is it true that I have a crush on Amphy? 'Of course! 'Cause I just confess it infront of the fangirling girls... Or, Ditto and Eevee' I thought, I slowly looked back (Yes, Flareon was still facing away from Ampharos) at Amphy, who was tilting her head to the side. I can't take this anymore!

I stood up and grabbed Amphy's wrist, she yelp in surprise from my movement. This best Friday, will make me last to tell her... I love her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meh soooo, sowwy! I have to stop it right here, because it's now the confession of Flareon's love. Anr is short I know... Butt! There is a catch! To the part, I'll tell you BaBies soon!~

BOI!!!