ever after high faculty

Milton Grimm (voiced by ) – The headmaster of Ever After High and the brother of Giles Grimm. He treats the students with a favorable destiny better than the ones without, but nonetheless insists that everyone follows the destiny as dictated by their story.

Giles Grimm (voiced by ) – The brother of Milton Grimm. He spends much of his time in Vault of Lost Tales, a secret library under the school. Giles possesses a mirror that allows him to see whatever he needs, though, so he remains up to date on everything. In "Thronecoming", he becomes the co-headmaster of Ever After High after Apple, Raven and their friends broke his spell.[] (voiced by ) – A witch who is the faculty adviser of Ever After High. She teaches magic.

Mr. – An anthropomorphic wolf who teaches home evilnomics and general villainy. He also has a human form. Though he is meant to be the antagonist of Little Red Riding Hood, Mr. Badwolf and Little Red Riding Hood learned to get along in secret which resulted in the secret child-raising of Cerise Hood.

Professor – The father of Melody Piper teaches "Muse-Ic" where his music summons rats from the sky.Professor – The Science and sorcery teacher.

Coach Gingerbreadman (voiced by Audu Paden) – A who teaches "Grimnastics."

Professor (voiced by ) – Teacher of "Storytelling 101."The – The co-ruler of Wonderland alongside the Queen of Hearts who is the royal advisor to the princesses. She also teaches "Princessology."

Dr. – The father of Daring Charming, Darling Charming, and Dexter Charming who teaches hero training.

Professor Mama Bear – An anthropomorphic bear who teaches "Home Economyths".

Professor Papa Bear – An anthropomorphic bespectacled bear that teaches Beast Training. He is shy when he speaks to girls.