Wake Up Sleeping Beauty.

My eyes start to flutter open to see a bright light shining on my face. As I look around the room that I was in. It was completely metal with bars for a door. The room resembled a jail cell, but was completely empty. It was so quiet you could only hear radio static and dripping of water from the pipes somewhere. He light shining on my face was causing my vision to not spread far. I could only see the spotlight around me. I'm only a senior in high school, two months before graduation and I'm stuck in what seems like an abandoned prison or someone's basement. What the hell?!

Creeeeeekkkkkkkk.....

The sound of the door snaps me back to reality. Literally. I jump a foot to realize that my body is restrained to what feels like an ambulance stretcher.

"Oh well good thing you're awake. I was getting worried that I put you in a coma" a deep raspy voice comes from a human like figure in the doorway. "Not like it'd matter if I put you in a coma but I mean, I'm a human and I do have feelings just not a lot. That's why I do this" the figure lets out a deep chuckle as he comes close to me. As he reaches the light I'm able to see my kidnapper close up. His eyes are a deep dark brown, a scar basically going through his left eye. His skin a pale porcelain with a hint of color to his face. There's scars covering his body from what I can see. His white tank top is stained with what looks like blood, dirt, and grass. His shoes caked with mud. The jeans he had on we're a dark dark blue with dirt splotches everywhere.

Who is he....?

I decided to keep my mouth shut currently, worried I was going to say the wrong thing and wind up dead in a ditch or something. The way this guy kept looking over my body was kind of sketchy. Deciding to look down I notice that I was wearing  clothes that weren't mine. I had on a white men's tank top stained with oil or something, a black and red flannel, dark red skinny jeans and a pair of black basketball sneakers. As I was looking over my outfit I felt a prick of a needle.

What...

My head started getting dizzy. My eyes shut and things went black the only thing I could hear was that weird man saying:

"Sweet nightmares"