Chapter 3

Lucy was walking she saw a hill and decided to sit down for a short rest.

"So you like being alone?" She jumped as she saw the dragon boy standing behind her.

"Don't do that you almost scared me to death!" She said. He looks and smiled and sat down next to her.

"Sorry, I did not mean to scare you Lucy" he said calmly.

"It's ok...Oh I've been meaning to ask you, why did you save me?"

"...What?"

"My father said that you attack people and never help anyone"

"Not what people say is true, you know that"

"I do, but why me out of every one you can save"

"You were the one...that was most in need of help, I mean who sends like fifty guards after one girl?"

"Oh, that's because I'm the princ-" she was cut off by the explosion in the city.

"What?" he said.

"The city is being destroyed, but by whom?" He said. Lucy looked at her home in disbelief, she started to tear up.

"My home..." She said as great terror overtook her.

"Oh no, my friends, my home" she just dropped her head into her hands and started to cry.

"Lucy? Don't cry, it will be ok!" He said as he pulled her into a heartwarming hug. She could feel heat and his heartbeat.

'He's warm...' she thought. She started to bush a red color.

She pulled out of their hug and smiled.

"Well I better move on to the next town" she said.

"I will help your kingdom" he said with a kind smile.

Lucy stood up and started to walk in to start of the woods looked back at the dragon boy.

"This isn't the last time we will see each other!" She said.

Lucy looked away from the dragon and walks into woods, she moved through the woods very fast because she didn't want to come face to face with someone or something. She kept looking around to see if someone was there but no one was, she stop only for a moment she hear something she did not like. She ran as fast as she could but was stopped by something sticky and she tried to move but she was stuck.

"What is this?"She looked at the white string. "A...WEB!" She shouted, she then knows that she made a huge mistake, she shouldn't have said that. Lucy then knew she was trapped in a giant web; she looked up only to see a giant black and red spider.

"Oh, this is not my day!" Lucy said as she tried to reach her keys, no matter how much she tried the web pulled her back.

"Why was today the day I chose to wear a dress?" She said. Lucy tries to reach her keys again she slowly torched the handle of one of her keys.

"Come on..."Lucy was cut off as the spider shot it web and her hand was trapped.

"Yuck...This is a new dress!" She said, as she said that the spider moved closer and closer.

"I need help!"Lucy shouted but no one came. She struggled and struggled but the web did not move. The spider reached Lucy and bit her arm; she could feel the venom going though her, Lucy eyes felt heavy and she blacked out.

Lucy woke up in a strange place that she has never seen before, she and saw her arm was bandaged and she had no memory of what happened.

"Where am I?" she said.

"Oh good, you're awake" Lucy jumped as she heard a voice she was scared was she back in the castle? Did her father find her? She stop questioning herself when she saw the person walk out of the shadows.

"NATSU!" she shouted.

"Where am I?" Lucy asks.

"You're in my home..." He was cut off by her.

"Why?"

"You almost died from the spider bite, I heard you scream and I ran as fast as I could to get to you, when I got there you were out cold I had to stop that spider."

"Spider?" All the memory came back to her, she was happy that he came for her.

"Thank you..." Lucy said as she hugged him, Natsu was shocked that she hugged him, he looks away and his face starts to turn pink.