First Thought

(Penelope P.O.V)

Ughhhh when will this end. The clocks ticking really slowly aint it? The minute hand on the clock seems to move slower and slower every minute. "Oh yeah and i remember the time i....." His voice blurred in my head. Hes already failing my guidelines and i didnt even get home to analyze.

"Oh well im finish...are you?" I was trying to do anything to get away from his bratty attitude and his over confident walk. "Egotistical bastard" i mumbled. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing" he immediately got up and left once. Did he seriously just not pay and leave. I threw some money on the table and left. Storming out of the restaurant i ran into some and dropped my bag. Trying to swiftly pick up the contents he helped me. His hair smelled like strawberries...nicee. I inhale it a little more before were done. "Umm im sorry" i get choked up. His eyes are emerald green! His skin like milk. Does he not realize hes tots gorgeous. "No problem. We all make mistakes right?" His voice deep pulling me out of my stupor. "Oh umm yeah." His smile made the room go silent. "Umm it may be weird of me to say this but....your kind of cute" when he said this it seemed so adoreable. "Oh well thanks" i blushed. "Well id really like to take you out sometime. can we exchange numbers?" I hurried and grabbed a napkin and a pin. One side he wrote his and the other i wrote mines. We tore them apart and i immediately left. I tried to switch my hips a lil more and be cuter but i dont think it worked. I was as happy as a lil school girl afterwards until my "date" was outside waiting for me. Wait! Why was i so happy? This feeling couldnt be real! I dont even know him and ive never had this feeling before! Whatever.

I got home and max met me at the door. "Hi maxy!missed mommy?" My dog was the closest thing to a perfect boyfriend ive had EVER! Being 25 you would think ive dated alot but i havent. My heads been in them books! Im still in college and i work at an internship for a huge company. Things just got perfect in life then my mom brings up grandkids. Im not thinkin about it but im the only child. Whatever. I stepped out of my louis vuittons and dressed and stepped in to the shower. Good night