Sky's AU

//Thank you//

Facts of Sky's role in most chapters;

He is the stereotypical person who's always short, innocent, cutely described, bubbly and the hidden feelings.

The chapters are made up from different AUs, those having; yandere, werewolf, vixen, the prince, agency(2017), genderbent, and basically the tough female.

In most situations, or in my AU, his eyes are the orange-yellow color, the perfect budder shade. They are based on his mood. When on the bright side, it always glows a bright yellow, when on the depressed or mad side, its mainly a dim hazel. At times they turn animalistic when he's at his fullest.

His personality is based on many things, that doesn't really get cheesy or cute(look I hate that sorta stuff, my soft side doesn't really care at the moment). He is the independent female in the relationship, but mainly gets driven down into uke.

He has the two sided personality, the dark humored, bubbly and cheery personality, And the seductive, cool minded but sarcasm filled personality.

funzies

Sky has poor eyesight, so he relies on hearing the most. He's sensitive to loud noises but uses it as an advantage.

When the depression caught up to him, his surroundings change dimly, where the people around him remind him of his childhood.

Memories are blank, he can't really be sad, so he'll look like he drinks energy drinks everyday. Bringing him down will be hard, but when you do, its like he is the opposite of what he was 2.5 seconds ago.

He has the fear of Insanity, which iz why he hides away from depression too often.

squids once tried taking his senpais away from him.

That did not end so well for them.

If you yell "64 STACKS OF BUDDER!" during a contest or game Sky is currently in, he will straight out have inhuman abilities and throw shade at his opponent.

Ian once saw Sky without glasses, and was so surprised that he walked into the room without noticing. Boi you betta run.

Sky would carefully stab you with a feather. Insult him and you'll feel alcohol being poured onto a bloody wound.

Sky bit jin.

"You don't sass Seto, Seto sasses you. He's a fuckin' sasserer!" Honorable mention to a comment in The Warden's Favorite.

He cut his hair for the Agency, he looked so different, and I loved the look, so I decided to add that here.

Sky sang "DNA" by Little Mix once in the TC living room, alone, or so he thought. He was curently being Skybrine, but somehow feminine? He was also In Ty's shirt, Ian's flannel(he had to roll up the sleeves to his elbows, Mitch's jeans (which was a bit loose), Jerome's tie, Husky's combat boots and Seto's crown. The group had nosebleeds.

Sky was mistaken for a girl often.

Rascal is his pet wolf that hunts with him, I'll try to make a chapter about that.

Has passed out in Jason's arms when Notch said Quintin was an amphibian.

Though notch secretly call him fish for the fun of it.

Sky will go yandere when he sees betrayal and jealousy. Even shouting; "You belong with me, fųcker."

He adored Crybaby, seeing ad he was one himself.

Has different AUs

//Reached 2.k veiws//

Sorry this wasn't an update, just a fact collection. Its 3:59 AM here. Gotta sleep -yawn-