2. The Kickoff

Isis glanced at herself once more before heading into the club

Isis glanced at herself once more before heading into the club. She dressed in a tight-fitting black dress that stopped half way down her thighs and a black pair of red bottoms. Laura sure owed her for tonight.

The moment they entered the club, Isis was hit with the stench of the club. Hot, sweaty bodies were rubbing against each other everywhere.

"Let's go to the bar," Laura demanded while she dragged me behind her. "Five shots of vodka sir!" Isis downed four of the shots and Laura drunk one. Isis was a hard drinker so four shots didn't mean a thing to her. She could handle hers.

"Come dance," Isis insisted, tugging on Laura's elbow. The two began to sway their hips to the music, grinding every so often. Before Isis knew it, Laura was not behind her anymore. Instead, Isis felt large hands on her hips. Their bodies molded, becoming one. Isis swayed her hips to match the beat. The guy was certainly excited and Isis could definitely feel it.

When she turned around, she met the most beautiful white man she had ever laid her eyes on. Without saying a word, Isis went to go find Laura. The mysterious man kept his eyes on Isis for the remainder of his time in the club. He wanted to take her home. That was until he saw who Isis was with.

Throughout the remainder of the night, the man's mind stayed on the beautiful black woman he had danced with earlier. Why was she here...with her?