i

I have not witnessed my most beloved to look this lovely ever since our union through the holy matrimony.

She shined brighter than my own  crystal chandelier in my drawing room at Pemberly.

Surely it is the effect of being united once again with her sister, Jane who's blessed to tie all ends with my most beloved friend, Bingley.

At the party after Jane's wedding, I've never seen so many man ask her if she wanted to dance, probably looking for a little romance.

I must confess that I was jealous of all the other men for surely she would accept their bold requests as not to appear rude.

But then again, Elizabeth Bennet speaks her mind no matter what impression it would give the others.

I was indeed surprised upon hearing this come from my beloved :

"Upon my word, sir. I would much rather dance with my husband. You see, marraige has done me really well and I have grown much more into his company. Please excuse me."

My beloved walked towards me in the innnermost part of the room and smiled. "Shall we dance, Fitzwilliam? I belive that you have heared our conversation across the room. I am very much willing to prove all of these gentle of a men how I have truly grown more into your company. That is, if you are willing to accompany me on the dance floor."

I have always been said as the proudest of all men to ever walk this earth but I have never felt truly proud in my whole life up until hearing these words coming out of my beloved's mouth.

I was very much indeed honored to dance with my most beloved.

The lady whom I so coldly stated to be merely tolerable and not handsome enough to dance with is now doing right here at this very moment with me.

Now that she's closer to me more than ever, I can see how her fine figure's been highlighted well with her red dress. How I can see the brown highlights on her hair against the chandelier's light.

I have been blind to Miss Bennet's beauty all this time or should I say Mrs. Darcy now that we're married.

I indulged the beautiful expression of her dark eyes staring back at me lovingly.

I'll never forget the way she looked this day. It seems her maid has made her look extremely extravagant on the way how her cheels looked flushed with some rouge put on her face. Her lips were painted with a beautiful shade of red which matched her own dress.

After the dance, Elizabeth stayed with me throughout the whole evening. With her arm intertwined with mine, I felt confident more than ever. I even managed to have a whole conversation with some of Bingley's college friends.

During all of these conversations, I can't help noticing Elizabeth shined so bright with her witty opinions which was enjoyed by gentlemen. She was indeed amazing that almost everyone was stationed near to us to hear of our conversation.

And when she turns to me and smile throughout the whole conversation, oh how I would almost feel my booted legs to melt right there in that moment.

It took my breath away. I have never had such feelings to any woman of my acquaintance up until  Miss Eliza Bennet came up. No one has ever made me feel this deep and utter love as I did today.

It is indeed a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possesion of a good fortune mist be in want of a wife but with love mixed in it, it is not universally acknowledged but is so acknowleged by me that a man in possesion of a good fortune is not so happy as to when he is with his wanted wife that has pair of fine eyes a pretty woman can bestow.