Chapter 1: the start of a past

Hi there this is my first story so yeah!

Flashback/dreamode:

Nura Rikuo pov

"Rikuo, It is a promise then nya!"Said the girl in front of me, whom I remembered was Ookamitin, a girl who I had summon with a blood shikigami, it was like a shikigami that Yura used, but with my blood not ink. This was the time we promised that we will be comrades forever and never leave each other side, right before she had to leave the clan with Okami no Sukafu (Nurarihyon's wolf scarf/blood shikigami) and Okami no Hana (Rihan's blood shikigami) and go into hiding for 6 years, because the Onmyōjis are hunting them down. Hana was saying bye to her master and Sukafu was giving Nurarihyon a finally lick on the cheek, and me, I gave Ookamitin a finally hug and I gave her a neon green string charm to remember me by. After that the three set off into hiding, Ookamitin was shouting her goodbyes to us and she said "Rikuo I will be back, and don't forget our promise!"

In Rikuo's room:

Rikuo pov

Wake up....

Huh?

Wake up day human me...

I finally opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my room. "Yoru!" I shouted in my mind, "why did you wake me up this early and it is only a Saturday!" Yoru replied, " Foolish Hi (day), do you know what day and year it is." I just said, " I don't know". "Sigh Yoru said being clam as usual, it is been six years, since Ookamitin left, go ask gramps if she is coming back for our ceremony upon the third heir tonight." I quickly looked at my phone, to see the date and Yoru was right it made been six years since she left, I quickly put one of my black yukatas and put the dark blue yukata over my shoulders. Then I dashed to my gramp's room, I knocked on the wood next to the door, then I jerked up a bit when the silence in the room was cut by his voice of come in Rikuo. I went in and inside there he was smoking with his pipe! But I didn't care about that now, he was looking at me like say your question, so I asked him about Ookamitin and the other two. He said "don't worry, I am sure they will come tonight!"

Sorry that it is short- Ookamitin