Part 4

(warning the beginning is a bit boring)

Ookamitin pov

I went to give out the rise of the presents. (I will do a mini comics for the Nura comrade's presents or something), But for the nuras and wakana and yuki-onna, I will write them in this story.

Frist Kejoro, I went into her room, and placed the gift of pink with a white ribbon on her futon. On the tag it said from Ookamitin and Ookami no Hana. I smiled and leave without a trace.

Second up, Kukashi, Ahh the neckless one. I stepped into the room and quietly put down the dark green and yellow box ,on this one tag was also from me and Ookami no Hana. And I also went out with a sound.

Thrid was Yuki-Onna, Even throught she looked like she hated me. I still am willing to give her a gift. It was hard to make and decide on beacause I didn't hand out with her much, but I hope that she likes it. The wrapping was white with blue snowflakes and with a lovely light baby blue ribbon. I placed it on the fluffy pearl white pillow in her room. On the tag I wrote nothing, but a paw print. Why? Because I am shy when she is involved and around.

Next was Kurotabo, His present was in a basket with a navy blue ribbion. On the tag was from me and Hana. I left it at behind the door

Aotabo, I decided to not wrap it, but to just place it on this blue iron robe that was on the floor.

Kappa, I went back outside to drop of his present, it was waterproof (zipblock bag). Then I dropped the gift into the water.

For of all the smaller yokai, it was many and many gifts of sweets and candies.

Wakana, she was like a mother to me, and I have keep her secret for many years.( her secret was she always wanted to meet Rikuo in his night form), but sadly I know that night and day Rikuo are like two different souls, but in one body and night Rikuo is a bit shy to meet his daytime parents even thought they are his own. Wakana was making sushi for the clan memebers in the kitchen.

I went into her room that was next to the large and tradinal cooking place. Her room was tidy and it had her beautiful summer like scent dancing in the small room. When I got in there was a picture of Rihan-sama, next to her bed and somehow I smelled the little fragrance of tears. I gently placed the sunflower bud looking gift on the pillow. Time to leave.

Nurarihyon the last one. I went into the room, to be surprised that he was in there relax, drinking sake and smoking. He will never change....ever.

Nurarihyon pov

I opened my eyes to see Ookamitin, with something in her arms. I told her to sit and she did next to me. She handed me a box then was beaufuilly wrapped in reflecting silver. I asked if I could opened it and she said yes. I opened the lid to see many gifts like a wolf that was stuffed to look like Okami no Sukafu and on it's neck was, oh the paper I used to summon Sukafu with. Seeing this bringed tears to my eyes, I started to cry the saddens I hide my tears was finally let out. Ookamitin was saying there, there and things like it was ok and then she give me a small hug. When I finally calm down, it also that some new chothes that was in the style I had wored in the past my black kutata and my red one with a white shash and on the very bottom was a bottle with a fruit as bright as red blood. I asked what was this weird fruit, she just said just eat it...I was a bit concerned about this, but I took a bit then everything went black.

I woke up a few minutes later. I touched my head because a headache" ohh it hurts."

To my surpise I feeled hair, not my bald pear shaped head. Then I remember I ate a weird fruit then..

"Ookamitin!" I shouted

"Yes."Ookamitin replied in her signature sweet little voice. She was still sitting right beside me

"What happened to me?!"

"surpised take a look! Nyan" she handed me the lid of the box that had the reflecting wrapper.

I looked at my reflection on the lid, I was shocked to see my past self. I touched my face covering my mouth.

I shocked was this me now? How? Were? Why? What?

Questions circled in my mind like that mini merry go round that I took Rihan to when he was a boy.

"Nurarihyon you ate a blood cherry apple."Ookamitin said.

Ookamitin explained what just happened.

"well, first you turned old early beacause of the lady of robe of the fox and you lost your heart making you losts a bunch of blood. And with the lost of blood you turn old. So I made you eat a blood cherry apple that can be use to cure for blood lost, but can be also can be a weapon if there is to much blood in the body. So for you the fruit made you have more blood and as an side effect for you is making you go young again to your formal self."

Ookamitin pov

"Ok so that what happened" I finished my explaintion. Nurarihyon noded.

"ok I am off!" I went out of the room now to go find Rikuo-sama.