The End of That Hell

It had been what felt like years since the incident. I didn't ever team up with anyone again. And I found myself often in situations that could cost my life, but I didn't care. All that was ever on my mind was her death, and it consumed me. I practically gave up on the thought of beating the game. Even though I worked with the elite squad. Mostly I just listened for word of Kirito and tried to think of a way to thank him.
But now I found myself in a situation I don't think I'll live through. We have come to the boss room of a difficult boss. And already half of our men are dead. I've fled to the rear guard, to try and get a quick breather. I may have to use my sword skill even though I'd rather not.
I rush back in and stop, that's when the memory hit me of Kibō's death. I blacked out and when I woke up we were all paralyzed and Kirito was standing there with his sword drawn. He looked like he was about to dual Heathcliff!
"Hey don't do it ma-!" I yelled
"Heathcliff is really the developer of this death game." A man next to me said.
Asuna stood there struggling so I used a sword skill to help free her, thinking maybe she could help.
And then like Kibō she died right in front of me. I closed my eyes and cried. When I opened them again I was sitting in a hospital room.
That's when I vowed if I ever got back into a vrmmo I would make sure whoever I teamed with would never die on me again.

~the end~