Why?

hey guys! This Is Probably Gonna Be Short But Its something Right?:D lol wellll VOTE!!!& COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!:) but OMG 44 reads?!?!^.^ <3 so here goes nothing;)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Jay's Prov.

I woke up with a massive headache this morning. But then I remebered what happened last night. My heart shattered. Why Would he do that to me? Was that his way of rejecting me?

I got Off The Bed And Headed out my room abd downstairs into the kithen. But how did I get home? I turned around to see my best friend Chris washing his hands in my kitchen sink. I knew I melt something mouth watering. I could see he made pancakes, waffles and biscuits. My favorite.

I walked up to him and gave him a huge hug "hey!" I said with a huge smile. "Goodmorning!" he said Smirking at me. "what?" I said giving gim a confused look. "you dont remeber what happened last night do you?" My heart shattered into the tiniest of pieces ."You saw?" tears started gathering in my eyes. "saw what? What else happened last night that I dont know of?! I was just asking if you remebered that I brought you home." " Lets just not talk about it right now" I say while giving him a small smile. he just nodded in response.

thats the Thing I loved about chris. He always knows what the right time is for everything. Chris has been my best friend since 3rd grade. He has black hair and Hazel eyes. he's about 5'7, 16 and is a sophmore like me.

we started eating and talking about college. after We where done he went home . my Mom and dad wherent in town so I was alone . I went up to my room and checked my phone. I saw I had a text from Julia. 'hey. we need to talk asap. Meet at our place.'

I quickly changed into a fresh pair of skinnies and a red thing 1 hoodie. I let my hair fall loose to my mid back. it still had loose curls from yesturday in it. I made my way To a river/cave that Me and Julia always went to. As I started to Hear the water I could hear Julia Laughing.

as I Continued walking I could hear 2 male voices. I texted Julia telling her I was here and she ran towards my direction. I could see a julia with a huge smile on her face. weird."Whats going on?" "pleaseee dont run away or walk away and just hear him out please!" I gave her a confused look. she just sighed and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the river. "What are you talking about?!" I ask/yelled at her . all she did was give me an almost im sorry look.

all Of A sudden I caught this AMAZING Scent. I just wanted to run and see where at came from. but thats when my eyes widened. My heart raced. And thats when I saw to guys walking towards us. my eyes widened.

'MATE!'

My eyes started to water by the memory of what happened yesturday. My Heart Started To shatter at the thought that he doesn't want me.

One of the guys went up to julia and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her towards him. Is that her mate?. thats when he leaned in and kissed her. yup. it sure is.

I started to smile at the thought. I was happy for her. I was brought out of my thoughts when my eyes meet a pair of gray ones. My heart stopped. "Umm Can we go for a walk?" he asked me. I hesitated on saying yes but then I realized he's my mate. he would harm me. would he?," uhh... sure."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~···~·~·~·~·~·~~~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

sorry I know that was short but I have a lot of things to deal with right now:/ but ill update tomorrow for sure!!!:D lol I promise

DONT FORGT TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! OPPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS! !!!

KIK ME!!: jalene_marie

love you guys!!!! <3
-jay:*