Our Little Talk-

hey Guys! sorry I havent updated!;o Its cause I have volleyball and soccer and shool and ugh its just too muh but thanks for the Votes!!:D But KEEP THEM COMMIN Lol but OMG!! 150 READS?!?! THATS AMAZING!  But Dont Forget to comment and vote!!!!^.^ Tell Me what you think babes!!;)

you Can Also Kik Me^.^ Jalene_marie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's Prov.

I was really nervous to talk to her again. I know she hates me for kissing jamie in front of her. it broke my heart to see Her cry and I couldnt do anything about it. And to know I was the reason why she was crying made my heart brake even more.

As we started walking into the woods I saw She started shaking. I Grabbed her Hand in Mine And It Felt like a million sparks flying everywhere. she stopped shaking. we where walking hand in hand to the middle of the woods.

she took her hand out of mine and my heart broke. I wanted to hold her. to never let her go. to make sure she knows she's mine.

"Ummm...." that was all I could get out of my mouth. I didn't know how to say it. tears started to whell up in her eyes again. I stepped up to wrap my arms around her waist and bring her to me but she stepped back. my heart shattered.

she doesn't want me. she hates me."Why did you do it?" She asked."Do what babe?" "First of all dont call me that. You dont deserve to. Especially after what you did. And why did you kiss her? And in front of ME?!." she said while yelling out the word me.

"I didn't she kissed me." "Oh is that so?." "Yes! Well kinda... I guess.. but you have to let me explain eveything first!" she stood there with a really cute look on her face. god I want her to be mine. but I have jamie. Jamie's My girlfeiend not-wow I dont even know my Mates Name!!!!!!.

"explain" she said While giving me a little attitude. shes cute when shes mad. I mentally laughed.  "Your MY MATE. And mine only-" "YOUR MATE?!?!. " She yelled at me cutting me off. "YES MY MATE!-" I started ti use my alpha Tone without realizing it until I saw her looking down at her feet and shaking in fear. "yes alpha. " she said in a faint whisper I could barley hear her.

My heart broke. she should never say that. I should NEVER Use my Alpha tone with my mate. "Baby im sorry I-" I tried Grabbing her again to comfort her but she flinched at my touch. She was scared of me. My MATE was scared of me."Can you just leave me alone please." She said to me. "No." She looked up confused and heart broken at the same time. "What?" "I Said im not leaving you. Not again."

I couldnt hear what she was going to say cause thats when I slammed my lips to hers. I felt 101 Fireworks with just one touch. I felt her pull away and I growled in disapproval.  thats when those words that I never Wanted to hear in my entire life came out of my beautiful lips mouth. my Heart stopped.  tears running down my face.

All I could think was NO! "NO!" I said to her trying to grab her . with that she ran away and there I was. alone in the middlenof the woods with my heart broken. with nothing but those words playing over and over in my head.

"I Jay Marie. Reject You Jordan Lake As My Mate"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

What did you guys think?:D COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!! <3 PLEASE!!! AND KIK ME IF ANY SUGGESTIONS! !!!;) you already know it I Hope Lol BUT REALLY OMG I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 150 READS BUT CONTINUE READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING!!!!!^.^<3 Love you guys!!!;)  Ill write soon babes!!;D

-Jay^.^

kik: Jalene_marie