6th

just a short update! hope you'll still like it!

❝chapter six❞

"I'll just tell Jaehyun about that," Chae smiled while she was hugging her Psychology book

Lisa's brows formed into arcs, "Chae," she hummed, "since when did the two of you become so close?"

Chae looked away while pursing her lips into thin lines, "I gotta go, guys! See you in our next class!" she said as she ran away.

Lisa was left dumbfounded; as she pivoted her gaze towards Jisoo, "She just ignored my question. What a brat," Lisa gritted her teeth.

"Maybe she wasn't ready to tell us yet."

"Hmm, you think so? You think there's something going on between them?"

Jisoo shrugged, "I don't know, Lisa."

"I think there's something, Jisoo," Lisa said while rubbing her thumb and forefinger under her jaw.

"What do you think about it?"

"I mean, she said she will just tell Jaehyun about the project. That means she wanted to be paired with him. And it's weird, you know? Knowing that Jaehyun's a new student yet they're already that close."

"You know our friend, Lisa. She is just being friendly."

"Might be. But I know there's another reason though."

"Well, if there is, then we are just going to support our friend. That's what friends are for," Jisoo smiled. "Just like you and Kun; we are being supportive with you guys."

"Yeah, right. But Jennie's embarrassing me; I can't uphold her anymore." Lisa pursed her lips into thin lines.

"Just let her be," Jisoo said with a laugh as she noticed something behind her peripherals.