1st

AN//

i just want to let you know that some facts about NCTPINK might be bended; since, i am not following their real-life profiles. i just used them as the portrayers of this story because i am needing a japanese profile, which yuta is indeed a good pick. anyhow, if you aren't a NCTPINK shipper and it just happened that you passed by here, then i am telling you now, stan NCT and BLACKPINK if you still wanna continue your life, charot

just wanna remind you btw that i am not a professional writer, i tend to improve my skills in a way that i'll keep improving. i do hope that my journey in this field will be filled with tons of enjoyable moments; since, i only write for me to at least escape from the reality- a reality in which it gives nothing but remorseful feelings.

anyway! this note is getting longer so i will cut it now. i just hope that i'll be able to finish this story right before the quarantine period ends because if not, i'll be disappointing myself again and this story would practically come to a halt, even without a proper disclosure.

 i just hope that i'll be able to finish this story right before the quarantine period ends because if not, i'll be disappointing myself again and this story would practically come to a halt, even without a proper disclosure

❝chapter one❞

Running while sweating bullets—even the eyes of a few were watching her like she's a strange human being—but she didn't care

Running while sweating bullets—even the eyes of a few were watching her like she's a strange human being—but she didn't care. More likely, she cares about her grades. If she'll be late for today's practical examination, that would be the end of her.

Seems like good luck wasn't with her when she bumped onto someone, making her school stuffs to spring down. She literally let out a frustrated sound before she starts picking up her things.

A soft husky voice welcomed her eardrums when she heard something that was standing inches away from her, and she looks up, she came to meet Xukun's sparkling eyes and bright smile.

"You don't need to sound that frustrated," that came with a small laugh.

Jisoo only looked at him with sneering eyes before she replays on piling her books and notebooks in one. Xukun, on the other hand, as he was about to help her—he was already too late because Jisoo had already stood up, "Little brat," he whispered.