foreword.

I want to thank you for taking your time to look into my story, and I hope that you enjoy it. Before I start with the story, I want to clear a few things.

Genre/Theme:

Raven is a Dark Contemporary Romance, which means it deals with themes not suitable for those just seeking a cheesy love story. Although it has been marked as under Romance, romance will not be the central theme. It contains obsessive, possessive and psychotic characters. The main characters are psychologically unbalanced, and might act in ways quite different from the common man.

Warning:

There are instances of Non-Consent and reluctance and graphic details about torture and rape. Those sensitive of such topics are warned, because it might have situations that can trigger them.

Length & Updates:

I plan on making it a full novel of length more than 40K words. The length of the chapters would depend on the current situation being dealt in the story. The updates would solely depend on the length of the chapter. If it is a comparatively shorter chapter then there would be more than two updates per week, otherwise, I will update on every Saturday(hopefully).

Likes, Comments & Follow:

Since this is my first attempt at writing a story, it would be an absolute honor if you would take your time to comment. And also, I am not being paid to write, so the greatest reward you could give is by liking the story and sharing it with your friends.
To keep a tab on the progress of the story, follow me if you please.

ari.