A question

Alphys still a little shocked by Undyne's entrence just stood there, Alphys was still very socially awkward despite the fact that she was the most well known scientest on the surface ( nobody except for Alphys and Sans knew about the first royal scientest ). "W Well you see Undyne *gulp* r remember when we were kids" Alphys asked " You told me when we were older we would g g get m m m MARRIED ... was that true". Alphys was blushing SO HARD right now, she wanted to be as kawaii as possible but she just sounded weard and embarrassed. Undyne was also flushed red but not as much as Alphys " Yes It was... AND I STILL PLAN ON DOING THAT NOW!!!" Undyne screamed. All of a sudden Undyne picked up Alphys and ran outside the lab onto the road " HEY EVERYONE THIS CUTE NERD IS MINE ALL MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!" Undyne screamed running around the road getting questionable looks from humans. " S Stop it Undyne your embarrassing me " Alphys said ( secretly enjoying it ). After that was done they sat on the couch watching the new relese of Mew mew kissy cutie 3! It was surprisingly better then Mew mew kissy cutie 2 ( At least to Alphys it was ). Undyne put her right arm around Alphys then wisperd "I love you Alphy"   "y yeah me to". The next morning Undyne and Alphys planed to go on date to a beach on the surface, Alphys was so happy about yesterday so she went to the human store to buy a blue bathing suit to remind her of Undyne. Frisk Toriel and Sans were coming along to because they needed a nice break over the human holiday when Toriel and Sans don't have to work today ( not like sans does his job anyway but still ). Toriel had a purple two peace on when they got there, Frisk had some blue with purple striped shorts and white t-shirt on while sans just had his sweater on because he didn't plan on going into the water. Alphys, Toriel, Frisk and sans were there all exept for Undyne, Alphys decided to play in the water for a bit. Not even minutes went by before there was a loud spash in the water nest to Alphys it was Undyne wearing a two peace yellow bathing suit.