Chapter 16

I sat at a lunch table with Alison, Natalie and Kendra. I have other friends besides Alison... I just mostly hang out with her.

There was a bit of awkward silence between the four of us until Alison spoke up. "Hey, guys, do you wanna have a sleepover this Friday?" she asks. Natalie and Kendra look at each other then at me and Alison. "Sure." Natalie says with a shrug. Kendra smiles and nods. "It's been a while since we've actually hung out together." Kendra adds.

"Ugh.. I can't." I mutter.

Alison looks at me and frowns. "Why not?"

I roll my eyes. "ju... I mean Mr. Bieber is coming over for dinner that day. I have to be there. I'd be consider rude if I didn't." I explain. It's true that it would be rude but I also just wanted to stay there to see Justin. I didn't wanna miss this for sure.

All of my friends gasp. "Lucky." Kendra breathes. I smirk a little bit. "I guess so." I respond with a shrug. "I think it's kind of... weird, but other than that I guess I'm pretty lucky."

"You are!" Alison exclaims making me look at her. "The hottest guy in this school that's not even a student is going to be at your house! Why couldn't my parents invite him over for dinner? But no their daughter has to be dumb and all I got on the way home was 'I can't believe you said bitch in front of a class.' Why can't I switch lives with you on Friday?" Alison finishes ranting then scoffs.

My other friends snicker while I just smirk. "aww.. I'll be okay." I tease.

Alison rolls her eyes then continue to eat her lunch.

"Wait you said bitch in front of a class?" Natalie blurts.

"It's a long story." Me and Alison both say in unison.

Kendra and Natalie look at each other and shrug with their eyebrows raised. I giggle. "Well actually if it isn't too late I can go over there after dinner?" I suggest.

"What time is he going over there?" Alison inquires.

"I have no idea," I admit.

"Well let's try Saturday then."

I nod in reply.

School ends and students are scattered everywhere. People rush of the building, while others walk opposite directions to go to detention or some after-school activity.

I adjust my book bag strap onto my shoulder then began to walk. I see Justin talking to Ms. Noel, then he immediately cuts himself off when he sees me. "Just one moment," Justin says to Ms. Noel before gently grabbing my arm to stop me from walking.

I look at Justin and he smiles at me. "How do you feel about me coming over?" he asks.

I slowly shrug. "um... awesome I guess." I respond with a smile back. "Good I can't wait. Your parents are really nice people." he says.

"Thank you."

"No problem and, uh... me and her are just friends." He assures.

With my eyebrows scrunched I answer. "And? Remember were not even a thing." I reminded Justin. Even though I acted cool on the outside I felt relieved to know Justin doesn't feel free to date anyone else because of his feelings for me. He bites his lips. "I know... I know." He continues to talk in a quiet tone. "Im just saying... I want you to know I only want you."

I gulp then slowly nod. Oh the things you do to me Bieber.

Justin glances up and then frowns. I follow his gaze to see why he was frowning and Ms. Noel was no longer in the same spot. How rude.