CHAPTER III. CARL

"-Hi honey, my name is Julia, what are you doing here?!"
"-My name's Edurne. I went here with aunt, but aunt is a very bad woman so he left the museum without me. I hate people who hate, and my aunt hates everything, she is very grumpy"
"-Can you believe it Carl? Poor little girl!"
"-And what about your parents?" Said Carl. Yes, Edurne wasn't alone anymore. Not only Julia accompanied her, but also Carl, a handsome boy. 20 years old, brown hair, green eyes.
"-dad and mom died 6 years ago, I have lived with my aunt since that"
"-...O-Oh, I-Im sorry. Don't worry princess, I promise we will leave the museum and be back home. And my mom will look after you. If you want, of course. And if your aunt wants too. My mom is an incredible woman and she was looking for adopt someone. She will love you." Said Julia while she was crying softly.
Carl asked Julia to tell Edurne why they were lost too.
"-Well, the answer is easy: we are fools. We met a week ago in the "Art University" and we became friends, so as we are Lord Beberley lovers we went here just for admire his romantic pictures. We were so dumbfounded with his painting that we didn't realize it was time to leave the house. But the police here didn't see us, and our phones don't have battery. Hum.. I'm so angry."
"-Nice story"
"-Not so nice" Carl laughed