Life is a work of art (demi lovato fanfiction)

Chapter 10

~Sophie's POV~

I wake up and look around its pitch black. how long was I asleep

~Demi's POV~

Sophie's been gone a good couple of hours now. I'm really worried about her I wish she had let me go with her then I would know if she was okay. I stand up and grab my keys off of the coffee table.

'Demi?'

'Yeah'

'Where are you going?'

'Emm nowhere'

'Just leave her dem. she needs some space if she's not home by 12 we'll go look for her. Deal?' He says as he wraps his arms round my waist. 'Deal' I reply as he leans in and kisses me.

~Sophie's POV~

I begin to panic as I realise my phone is out of charge. What time is it? I should head home now. I begin walking through the cemetery frantically looking for the exit I can't see where I'm going and I really want to get home. I'm too busy looking for the exit that I forget to watch where I'm going. It all goes black.

~Demi's POV~

I wake up and realised we've fallen asleep. I look at the time. 1 o'clock. I untangle myself from John and quietly creep up the stair to see if Sophie's there. 'Sophie. You up here?' No reply. I go into her room and see she's not there. Where could she be? Maybe something's happened?I run down the stairs and grab my keys I need to find Sophie.

I arrive at the cemetery there's no lights so I put the torch on, that's on my phone, and am looking for her. 'Sophie you here?' No reply. I'm walking towards the grave when I see Sophie's purse lying on the ground next to an empty grave. I shine my torch down and scream I have to call an ambulance!

END OF CHAPTER 10

AUTHORS NOTE

-sorry it took me so long I've been really busy I'm going to try and update at least once every week

-sorry it's short but I have no idea where the story is going so feel free to tell me any ideas

- THANKS FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING on my story so far it means a lot to me