Chapter 1

Angelica POV

Hi I'm Angelica. I'm a Minecraft gamer okay. I have a group. We're the Minecrafters. Okay I will go to the Suvenier Mountain to meet Cythia of course Sythic too.

I opened up the trapdoor that heading to the Chest room. I climbed down to the surface of the chest room. I closed the trapdoor of course.

I opened up the light. I got Rain. Our precious robot, in case if there's emergency. I opened the chest where the rope is. I got my rope and opened the another chest

I saw my pickaxe and get it. In case I found diamonds. And of course my sword in case they're monsters. It's gonna be a long journey.

I climbed back up and saw Diamond and Emerald. Diamond is our Cat and Emerald is our Dog.

" Where Are You going? "

" I'm going to the Suvenier mountain "

" Okay "

I chatted with Callie. She headed to the kitchen where I'm taking my breakfast and meal.

At the Kitchen

I walked toward the table. Cassy gave me a loaf and Callie gave me a Double shot espresso. I ate all the loaf. And drunk all the Espresso. The loaf and espresso made me full. Yum!

I opened the door and waved to Callie and Cassy,Diamond and Emerald. I closed the door and sighed.

" This is gonna be a long journey " I sighed

I walked to the forest through the dark windy forest. It's so spooky in there. If I brought Diamond and Emerald with me they are gonna ran away.

Time Skips to 1 hour

The spooky forest is a long forest. Deep and wide. I looked in the sky. It's almost rainfall. I better hurry.

Time Skips again

I arrived at the Entrance of the mountain. I saw Cynthia waving up. I pulled my rope and throw it to Cynthia. She got in and I got in the rope. They pulled me up.

" Hi Angel "

" Hi Cythia okay where's Synthic? "

" Over here "

I say hello to the two.

" So what's the quest today "

" Ya I'm excited so much "

" The new Quest is to get the Royal Diamond Sword "

" It's too easy to make "

" No no The Evil Dake made the diamonds gone and there is one Diamond Sword "

" Okay where is it "

" In the land of darkness "

" Ooh "

We stopped chatting and Synthic took his wand and teleported to his base. I and Cynthia climbed down the mountain. After climbing down. We started walking to our special base.

We have past the Suvenier Path and we are now on the Spooky Forest. While walking. Cynthia bought some Cookies from the Lady who is selling the best Cookies in the whole town.

We resumed our walking with Cookies. While walking, a Creeper came and blew our track. The skeletons Ran and shoot us with their arrows.

I took my Stone Sword and gave my other Stone sword to Cynthia. We prayed and killed all the skeletons. I was shot on my head. I resumed Killing.

Once we are free. We resumed walking and chatting

Hi guys for being the first book. I will make it long pro