When We Leave

Dan POV:
"Ok, bye guys" I say as I shut my YouNow off, I turn around and Phil is standing in my doorway. "Dan I don't feel well" he says quietly, I instantly get up and run over to him feeling his forehead. "Oh my god Phil you are burning up" I carry him into his room bridal style which makes him giggle. I lay him down and hand him pajama pants and go into my room to get a shirt for him as he likes to wear my clothes when he is sick.
Phil POV:
I put the pajama pants that Dan handed me on and get under the covers, he comes back in and hands me one of his shirts. "Dan could you cuddle with me" I say, I try to get him to cuddle with me as much as possible when I'm sick because he would never cuddle with me otherwise. He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around me "Phil can I ask you something?" Dan says, I nod into his chest. "What would you do if I was gay?" he says nervously, I look up "This" I whisper as I lean into him. As we collide he pulls me closer and slips his tongue along my bottom lip, I let him into my mouth and let him work his magic. Suddenly I pull away and he looks confused, "should we be doing this if I am sick?" I say he laughs "it's worth it sunshine".