Sketches (Version Two)

The blonde continues to drag his muggle pencil across the piece of paper. Draco has always had a talent of drawing. No one know though. He wouldn't dare tell anybody about his muggle hobby.
   Once he finishes the outline of the drawing he begins to shade it and add detail. He hears a shuffling of feet come from behind him, but pays no attention to it. With a small smile he finishes the drawing. He sets his pencil on the stone bench and begins to close his journal of sketches when a person begins to speak.
   "What are you drawing?" Draco looks up to see a brunette with a lightning bolt-shaped scar. "I-It's nothing," he stutters. Harry sits next to the other boy and pouts, "Can I please see it?" Draco gives in and hands over his journal.
   Harry looks at the drawing in amazement. "I haven't seen a drawing of a Horntail as good as this one." The blonde blushes at the comment. "Can I see your other drawings?" Draco instantly shakes his head at this.
   Much to Draco's protests, Harry begins to look at the other pages. He stops at a page and the Slytherin turns bright red. Harry smiles down at the drawing of himself. Draco groans, knowing he is never going to hear the end of this.