Epilogue

"Seriously?" Niall rolled his eyes at Louis, who was chucking cookies out of the window of the car.

"Hey," Louis said. "I've been trapped in a forest for three years, and you can't exactly throw cookies at people when there aren't any people around."

Louis was silly- extremely silly, and he was flawless when it came to making people laugh. That's all Niall really learned about him in the past twelve and a half months.

"Louis," Eleanor buried her face in her hands and giggled. Eleanor and Louis were together. Niall discovered that, too, though he'd guessed a long time ago. Eleanor could be as silly as Louis sometimes.

Perrie was asleep in the seat behind Niall and Harry. She was sitting in Zayn's lap, which looked pretty uncomfortable to Niall, but neither of them seemed to mind. They were together, and Niall had guessed that a while ago, too.

Danielle was sat next to them, Liam on the other side of her. They were together as well, and they had Frisy, asleep across their laps. Niall tried to get Frisy off, but they promised it was fine. Danielle even took to petting the dog's head until he fell asleep, and that was an hour ago.

Louis and Eleanor were in the very back with bags of cookies filling up the third seat, where Niall had tried to make Frisy sit. Niall was in the passenger seat, and Harry was driving.

They were in New York. They were having a road trip, because they'd been in that castle for so long and all of them, including Niall, wanted to sight-see a little bit.

"You're gonna get us in trouble," Eleanor giggled. She took a cookie from Louis' fingers and took a tiny bite out of it, then chucked it out the window as Louis had been.

"You only live once, right? Isn't that, like, the new American thing? Uh, yolo?" Louis said, looking at everyone as if someone would actually answer the question.

Niall giggled again. He felt a hand over his and looked over at Harry. Harry was still focusing on the road, but he was smiling and clutching Niall's hand.

"My legs are numb." Zayn announced suddenly from the back seat, and everyone laughed except for Liam, who was listening to music, and Perrie, who was still asleep.

"Wake her up?" Danielle suggested, raising an eyebrow, but Zayn shook his head, wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"She didn't sleep last night." Zayn said, placing his chin on her shoulder and kissing her neck softly. "Besides, she looks pretty when she sleeps. I don't wanna wake her up."

Niall smiled. Zayn and Perrie were probably the cutest couple he's ever seen. All of them were. Danielle and Liam, Eleanor and Louis, and Zayn and Perrie. And Harry and Niall, of course. It was all perfect.

"Wanna stop at a hotel soon?" Harry whispered to Niall. Niall nodded, because he was getting tired and he didn't want to fall asleep in the car. He'd miss out on all the fun.

Eleanor and Louis continued throwing their seemingly endless supply of cookies out of the window, Zayn kept pressing kisses to Perrie's neck, and Danielle leaned her head on Liam's shoulder, who took out one headphone and gave it to her to listen. Frisy remained sleeping, even when Danielle began to pet his head again simply so her hands had something to do.

Harry and Niall kept on looking at the road ahead, holding hands as Niall listened to Eleanor and Louis laugh at people they "accidentally" hit with cookies.

It was all perfect, Niall thought. It was all perfect.

----

So this had taken me a while to post, but that was it. Thanks for reading x