Prologue

The voices, I couldn't get them out of my head. From the minute I stepped foot on that planet I began to hear voices. I always used to ask, "why me?"  Now that question was rolling through my head over and over again. When I landed with my ship I did a 360 degree turn and took in my surroundings. There was dust, orange dust everywhere. You could barely see three meters in front of you. The second that I got off of my ship I had lost it. I turned round and round and searched and searched but I couldn't find it, now for the voices. I could hear distant whispers going unknown and him. I was scared. "I come in peace!" I screamed. "My name is Leo Smith and I mean no harm!" The second I said this, the voices stopped. A few seconds later I heard 'Leo Smith, Leo Smith Leo Smith!' The voices seemed to get angrier and angrier. I continued walking. After about half an hour had passed, I hit a wall. It was very smooth. The wall was smooth but it was also squishy. I put my hand to the wall and pushed. Suddenly I was thrown forward and there was no more dust.

In front of me was a large city; it seemed covered by a giant force field. I walked around and was amazed. The city had skyscrapers triple the size of those on earth. The streets were deserted which made an eerie silence through the city. Suddenly I heard a noise; they were footsteps. A normal person would walk straight to this noise source. But when you're on a deserted desert storm covered planet where there is literally no noise, what you do is run away. But that wasn't the only reason. Among the thousands of footsteps, there were voices. Voices that went search, find it dead or alive! I ran with the wind. The footsteps seemed to get closer but I had no idea why. I turned the corner and what I saw froze me dead in my tracks. Because in front of me was an army of reptilian humans. One of them shot me with a green laser beam and then I blacked out.