Were here!

447 reads? Omg! Thank you all so much, this means so much to me you guys you have no idea! :D 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed or just general feedback would mean heaps too, don't forget to vote!

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

The plane trip took 22 hours to reach our destination, I couldn't believe Daniel had taken me here. It was one of the places I had dreamed about going to! 

"So.. Are you glad I left it a surprise?" Daniel asked me pulling me into a tight hug and kissing the top of my head. 

"Are you kidding me?! I have always wanted to come to Paris and now I'm finally here! I am so glad you left it a surprise! I can't believe this! Daniel thank you so much!" I said excitedly. 

"You're welcome baby, like I said, you deserve all the happiness in the world!" 

Right now it was around 7:30pm in Paris and 23 degrees so not too cold, just a nice warm weather. We were so tired from the flight so we decided to go to our hotel. We were staying at one called Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's Paris and let me tell you, this shit was fancy! How the hell could he afford this? 

As we walked into the Hotel lobby I was amazed. The floors were a white marble, there were flowers in pots all around the room and beautiful chandeliers lit up the whole place. We checked in and got our room key and made our way to the elevators. 

"Daniel, this hotel is incredible. It's beautiful! This must of cost you a fortune!" I said as I made my way into the elevator. 

"Don't worry about how much this all cost me, as long as I'm with you It's all worth it." Daniel said kissing my lips. 

We shared a passionate kiss until we reached our floor number. We were on the 10th level. We made our way to our room and my god, the room was also incredible! 

 We made our way to our room and my god, the room was also incredible! 

The living room was incredible. We had a view of the Hotels Vineyard from two balconies, It was just stunning. The bedroom was even more beautiful. We had a king size bed which featured beautiful clean white sheets with green throw pillows and a little throw-over. Wooden interior and a large bathroom were also featured. I couldn't believe this, I was beyond happy. 

"I hope this is okay?" Daniel said as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Are you kidding?! THIS IS AMAZING!" I said running into Daniel's arms. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. 

"Well I'm glad you like it baby." Daniel said smiling.

****Sexual****

I didn't say anything else to him, instead I passionately smashed my lips onto his and we shared a long kiss. He slowly walked over to the bed and put us both on it, without breaking the kiss he was now situated on top of me. I ran my hands down his chest and lifted his shirt up, he smiled down at me. He than proceeded to take my top off and attempted to remove my bra. I sat up and removed it and gave him a smile. He cupped my breasts and started to kiss my neck, I let out a little moan.