0.1

"And don't come back in till you learn your lesson!" My dad yelled from inside the house

"And don't come back in till you learn your lesson!" My dad yelled from inside the house. I slammed the front door and walked down the path way. I pulled over my red cape and started running down the broken stone pathway.

I was a rebel, I never listened to the rules and that was basically how I lived.

In this town, all you had to do was kill and run. That's how you survived. You kill, or be killed and trust me you don't want that. You can't show weakness, or that you care about little worthless things.

I stop running, almost falling to the ground, when I hear a noise from behind a tree. I slowly pull out my dagger and chuck it at whatever was behind the tree.

I then walked up yo the tree, being carful that nothing pops up and attacks.

"Oh shit." I heard from behind the tree.

"Is anyone there?" I said while pulling another dagger out from my satchel.

"Uh yeah," The person said, still behind the tree, I heard movement so I figured they got up.

I saw this shadow moving from behind the tree and then a boy popped out. He looked around my age.

"Who are you?" I asked the hurt boy.

"Me?" The boy said, and I almost laughed. Almost.

"Well who else am I talking to, the tree?" I retorted sarcastically.

"Well before I tell you, do you mind putting the weopn down." The boy chuckled.

Right then, I realized I had one of my daggers in my hand, I slowly put it away in my satchel.

"So," I asked growing impatient that the boy wouldn't tell me his name.

"Oh yeah," The boy said. I put one hand on my hip still waiting for his name.

"Ugh! you know what, don't tell me, I'm going into the market, wanna join" I asked.

"Me? I thought you wanted to kill me" The boy said.

"Well I could just leave you here for someone else to kill you," I said picking up the dagger I through at him.

"Well then I'm coming."