Chapter 19: Missing Laura

Ok before the chapter i want to thank you all for making this book reach 1k views!!! ILYSM😍 Oh and Btw, Drama came to this story starting the last episode! I also changed the title to " Torture and Love " I thought it sounded way better than One Big Family

The Next Day

Ross's POV

Ugh, where could she be? It's not possible that she got taken by kidnappers right? UGH Just keep searching!

Rydel: Ross! Stop pacing! It's 11:00AM!

Riker: We'll find her soon bud!

Ross: Mom Ellen and Mom are calling the cops!

Rocky: We will find her bruh! I guess..

All: ROCKY!

Rocky: Whoops sorry!

With Laura

I opened my eyes and i was in a dark room.. 2 other girls were tied up with me.. I saw Lucas..

Lucas: Hello Laura! Remember me?

Laura: How could i forget the guy who smacked me?!

Lucas: So you do remember! * laughs * This is my girlfriend! * pulls ???? out *

Laura: Leni??

????: * holding a knife * It's Lauren idiot!

Laura: Oh yeah right. Anyway, Why did you kiss Ross if your dating THAT?! * points to Lucas with a disgusting face *

Lauren: We've been dating for 3 years now.. And It's called Planning! * slams her knife on the wooden table *

Laura: W-what plan??

Lucas: To be more specific, When we were college, W-

Laura: WHO'S WE?!

Lucas: Me and Ross.. * smiles * We were best of friends! I liked you * points to Laura * a lot.. I never knew Ross likes you too! Since i was madly in love with you, I needed to take matters in my own hands.

Lauren: I liked Ross a lot too! I just never showed him who i was.. Since i found out he was madly in love with YOU! * points to Laura * I searched for someone who was in love with you! And i found Lucas! We teamed up!

Lucas: We did everything to stop your relationship! We tried to make you jealous, We tried to break you apart but nothing worked.

Lauren: Then, we gave up.. and started to like each other so we dated!

Lucas: THEN! We met someone who was madly in love with Ross too! She was a master mind! She knew information about me and Lauren liking you and Ross! She took us and gave us plans!

Laura: Why did you agree to go with her?!

Lauren: So we get payback for everything you guys have done to me and Lucas! YOU MADE US SUFFER ALL OUR LOVE FOR NOTHING!

Laura: And who is that boss of yours?!

????: Me. * walks out wearing a black mask *